Vanguard VEO Select 46BR BK Slim Backpack Black
If you’re looking for a slim rear access backpack with a stylish, modern, executive look that needs to carry a larger kit then the VEO Select 46BR BK Backpack may be the perfect choice.
This stylish backpack will fit a DSLR (or mirrorless) camera, 6-7 lenses, a flash unit, a 13" laptop, a travel tripod and multiple accessories such as memory cards, cables, batteries and a charger.
- Slim, stylish and functional – just 28cm wide/11 inches
- Perfect for mirrorless – or even a compact drone and associated kit
- Multiple access points – can be set up for side, rear or top access to your camera
- Ideal for left handed photographers – set up side access for left/right handed
- Perfect partner for a VEO tripod – using the discrete side pocket
- Work on the go – with a 13” laptop
- Comfortable carry – non-slip backpack harness and airflow system
- Space up top for personal kit – with removable daypack section on top
- Everyday luggage - simply remove interior dividers
- Always protected – well-padded all round
- Secure on the go – rear access and hidden rear pocket for passport
- Keep dry – high quality water resistant material with additional seam sealed rain cover
If you’re looking to avoid a big, bulky backpack, then this model is just 28cm/11 inches wide and weighs just 1380g/3.0lbs, without compromising on protection for your kit, or comfort in carrying it for extended periods.
This stylish, premium backpack is perfect for a mirrorless kit and can hold a DSLR/mirrorless camera, 6-7 lenses, a flash unit, a 13" laptop and multiple accessories such as memory cards, cables, batteries and a charger. The interior is completely customisable to your kit.
This backpack can be set up to take advantage of the multiple access points. Full access to camera and lenses is through the back which also provides for maximum security on the go. Alternatively removing the daypack base and you can set it up for fast, top access to your camera. Or there is side access to your camera that can be set up on the left/right hand side of the bag, making it ideal for left/right handed photographers. No other backpack delivers this versatility when it comes to access.
You can also carry a VEO travel tripod on the side using the strap and the lower pocket, which can be tucked away when not in use.
The standard setup includes a small, removable daypack section above that provides extra space to use as you wish, be it for lunch or additional camera kit.
On the rear there is also a hidden pocket that allows you to keep a passport or wallet safe as you travel.
To make it comfortable to carry for extended periods, it includes a comfortable non-slip padded backpack harness, an adjustable chest strap, a waist belt that can be tucked away when not in use and a padded back with central airflow system. To lift up it also has a discreet top handle that won’t put stress on the zips, even when fully loaded.
To protect your valuable kit from the lumps and bumps of real life, this backpack is well padded, and to protect your kit from the damp it is manufactured with water resistant material, but also includes a seam sealed rain cover.
To prevent unwanted access to your kit on the go, the main access to your camera bodies/lenses is through the rear which is against your back on the move.
|Access To Camera||Rear, Left Side or Right Side (can also be set up for Top Access)|
|Suitable For||DSLR or mirrorless camera, 6-7 lenses, a flash unit, a 13" laptop, and accessories|
|Internal Tripod Compartment||No|
|Hand Luggage Compatible||Yes|
|External Dimensions||280 × 210 × 475mm|
|Internal Dimensions||250 × 150 × 460mm|
|Suitable for Mirrorless||Yes|
|Suitable for DSLR||Yes|
|Suitable for PRO Kit||No|
|Extended Warranty||10 Years|
|Other||Slim design (just 28cm wide)|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.