Vanguard VEO Range 36M Blue Shoulder Bag
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9373966F
Earn 74 Park Points
Vanguard VEO Range 36M Blue Shoulder Bag
With the VEO RANGE 36M messenger bag, you don't need to switch bags as you switch modes. In fact, it is designed to be your bag of choice no matter where life leads you; a trusted companion for maneuvering effortlessly through city streets, as well as upholding extreme requirements when exploring new terrain.
Versatility for personal and professional gear is key in this series. VEO RANGE 36M offers a well-padded main top compartment that will hold a Mirrorless/CSC/Hybrid camera, 2-3 lenses, flash and essential accessories. And a sturdy lower compartment can fit a standard VEO 2 GO tripod inside (H=High models will not fit), or alternatively, it can be set up to hold more camera gear, video gear, a gimbal, small drone, or personal effects. You will also find that Vanguard has catered to all other needs with a dedicated protective 13" laptop compartment, front and secure rear zippered pockets for your smartphone, wallet and other essentials, two large side pockets for water bottles, and a media card organizer.
Additional features ensure maximum performance by incorporating Vanguard's second-to-none quality of materials and bag construction, a ‘Security Point System' with double buckle and zipper closing to deter prying hands, a quick access top opening to reach your shooting gear, a unique double strap connection for attaching a tripod or jacket either to the front panel or along the bottom of the bag, and a total coverage rain cover.
No matter what you are carrying, the well-padded shoulder strap provides comfort and great weight distribution. The quick-grip handle ensures easy ‘grab & run' functionality, while the easy connection to the handle of your wheel-along luggage will lighten the burden of traipsing through airports.
The VEO RANGE 36M perfectly blends in and allows you to embrace your leisure time without distraction; never shouting out “I am a camera bag". And it easily converts into a great, spacious and comfortable messenger bag by removing the insert and leaving your camera gear at home.
Available in Navy Blue and Beige Tan.
Outside Dimensions WxDxH - 400x195x300 mm
Inside Dimensions WxDxH - 360x120x240 mm
Material - 600D CD Polyester dobby fabric / 1680D Polyeaster
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Camera Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.