Vanguard VEO PH-38S Ultra-Versatile Arca Compatible 3-Way Pan Head
The VEO PH-38S 3-way Arca compatible pan head was created for photographers who are looking to shoot video as well as stills using their camera, and delivers a new level of versatility.
CNC manufactured from lightweight aluminium alloy, this head is solid enough to deliver a maximum load capacity of up to 10kg.
This tripod head also features Vanguard's patented rotating top handle. Out of the box it is set up to allow you to attach a suitable long lens with an Arca compatible foot, making the most use of the outstanding 10kg load capacity.
To rotate the top handle simply unlock the lever lock, rotate the top handle to the desired position in 90° increments, and re-lock. This has a number of benefits that include being able to use an L-bracket, create simple panorama on uneven ground, moving the handles together when you want to do video (or pack away), and setting up for left handed photographers.
Both handles are telescopic and feature a textured handle for easy control, even in damp conditions or wearing gloves, and allow forward and lateral tilt of -91°~30°. A separate pan lock then allows you to pan 360° for the perfect panorama.
Thanks to the incredible tolerances that can be achieved by CNC manufacturing, the movement is smooth and precise.
Designed to be used in the most challenging environments, this head can operate at temperatures from -25°C up to 60°C.
This head comes with Vanguard’s Arca compatible QS-74 quick shoe, which offers ultimate connection freedom in any direction, simply and quickly. It also includes a spring pin safety device to prevent the quick release plate slipping out if the clamp is not fully tightened. Alternatively, you can use any other Arca compatible plate making it easier to get a replacement plate on the go, or in sourcing a more specialist plate than Vanguard don't produce.
To fit any tripod, this head includes a 3/8" hole, with an adaptor that reduces it to 1/4", and with a base diameter of 58mm, this is designed to fit a full sized tripod. For smaller tripods, you may wish to consider the smaller VEO PH-36S with a 50mm diameter base.
Vanguard VEO PH-38S is an Arca compatible 3-way pan head designed for the growing trend of photographers who want to use their DSLR or Mirrorless camera for video as well as photography, thanks to the innovative rotating top handle that allows you to:
- Move the handles together for video (or storage)
- Set up the head to use a long lens or L-bracket
- Set up for left handed photographers
- Do simple panoramas on uneven ground
The head's other key features include:
- CNC machined from lightweight aluminium
- 10kg maximum load capacity
- Arca Swiss compatible quick release system
- Smooth movement
- Fits any tripod with a 1/4" or 3/8" thread
- 58mm diameter base
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.