- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Vanguard VEO Optic Guard H Harness Black
The Vanguard VEO Optic Guard H Harness Black is so comfortable you can carry your camera or binocular for extended periods of time and features an innovative QR system to switch between kit in seconds.
Earn 39 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Vanguard VEO Optic Guard H Harness Black Summary
The VEO Optic Guard H BK is a simple, no frills black harness that allows you to spread the weight of your binocular optic or camera across your shoulders, allowing you to stay comfortable over extended periods. It is also available in alternate colour VEO Optic Guard H Harness brown.
- Patented clip lock rapid release system
- Elasticated straps that can be adjusted for maximum comfort
- Silicon pad on back to spread the weight
- PU leather finishing
- Includes four cinch clips to attach to more than one device
- Weighs just 140g
A neck strap is great for everyday use, however sometimes you need another solution. For longer treks or frequent usage, spreading the weight of your optics (such as binoculars or monoculars) or your camera across your shoulders with a proper harness can make a huge impact on your comfort and energy levels throughout the day. For shorter trips, a wrist strap is an excellent way to prevent you from dropping your valuable gear. Browse the full range of binocular accessories here including a comprehensive range of the latest Optic Guards.
The VEO OPTIC GUARD Collection from Vanguard allows you to select and set up the best solution for your day in seconds with Vanguard’s innovative new patented clip lock quick-release system.
The line is designed to fit most optics and cameras with eyelets for 15-20mm straps, simply attach the cinch clips provided to your chosen optic or camera, and slot it into the cinch buckle of the strap of your choice. This will be held securely in use, and to release it, simply press the button and remove it.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.