Vanguard VEO HD2 1042M Monocular & Smartphone Digiscoping Kit
The VEO HD2 1042M is a light, compact, robust monocular with HOYA ED Glass, which comes with a PA-60 universal smartphone adaptor and Bluetooth remote control for digiscoping, allowing you to get closer to the action with the ability to capture the shot.
However you choose to use it, the VEO HD2 1042M and smartphone adaptor opens up a world of possibilities for you to get closer to the action, and make the most of your smartphone.
VEO HD2 1042M Monocular:
- HOYA Extra Low Dispersion (ED) Glass, BaK4 roof prism and multi-coated for maximum clarity
- Compact and portable, weighing just 11.5oz/325g
- 10x magnification with 42mm objective lens
- Focus on objects from just 6.5ft/2m away
- Single textured focus wheel that is easy to use, even in cold and wet conditions
- Rubber armour to protect the monocular on the go
- Waterproof and fogproof
- Protective eye cover and objective lens cover to protect the glass when not in use
- 1/4” thread that can be attached onto a monopod or tripod
- Protective pouch to keep the monocular and digiscope adaptor safe when not in use
PA-60 Universal Smartphone Adaptor & Bluetooth Remote Control:
- Allows you to use the monocular for digiscoping with your smartphone
- Adaptor simply slots onto the monocular eyepiece
- Suitable for almost any smartphone up to 2.15-3.4 inches/55-87mm wide
- Rubber grips and clamp allow the phone to be attached securely to the adaptor
- Adjustable bracket allows the eyepiece to be aligned to the smartphone camera lens
- Bluetooth remote control allows you to trigger the camera without touching the phone
To create a stable base to make the most of the digiscoping capabilities, you may want to consider:
- A monopod such as the VEO 2S with tri-foot for additional stability, but compact footprint
- A table tripod such as the VESTA TT Mini Tripod or VS-82 with pan-handle
- A travel tripod such as the VEO 3GO range
The VEO HD2 1042M is a light, compact, robust monocular with HOYA Extra Low Dispersion (ED) Glass for maximum clarity, especially in low light conditions.
This monocular also includes a PA-60 Universal Smartphone Adaptor and Bluetooth Remote Control for digiscoping, which allows you to get closer to the action, while giving you the chance to photograph or video your subject on your smartphone.
With this monocular you can get 10x closer to the action, while the 42mm objective lens, HOYA ED glass, BaK4 roof prism and multi-coated lenses maximise the light transmitted to deliver a clear, crisp image.
Weighing just 325g and fitting comfortably into one hand, or slipping easily into a pocket, this monocular is incredibly portable. This means it's simple to carry with you wherever you go, and ready to use at a moment's notice, offering a convenient alternative to a pair of binoculars.
For use in the field, there is just one long textured focus wheel. This makes it easy and intuitive to focus the monopod, even in cold, wet conditions where you need gloves. There's no need to mess around getting you dioptres right, you simply raise the monocular to your eye and focus in no time to avoid missing any of the action, whether it’s a butterfly on a flower in front of you, or a fast moving object in the distance.
For added stability in use, the monocular has a 1/4” thread that allows it to be fitted to a standard monopod that can also be used as a walking aid, or a table tripod. This makes it perfect to use with a VEO 2S monopod, either on the go, or over extended periods in a hide.
To keep the monocular protected, the body is housed in a thick rubber armour and there are covers for to prevent scratches on the objective lens/eyepiece.
To maximise the versatility the VEO HD2 1042M Monocular comes with a PA-60 Universal Smartphone Adaptor that allows you to use your smartphone for digiscoping, taking photographs or videos. The adaptor is suitable for almost any smartphone up to 2.15-3.4 inches/55-87mm wide.
The smartphone adaptor simply slots securely onto the monocular. Rubber grips and a threaded clamp allow the phone to be attached securely to the adaptor, and the textured head of the screw allows it to be tightened/loosened with ease. With smartphone camera lenses being in different locations, and even multiple lenses, the adjustable bracket allows the eyepiece to be moved horizontally and vertically to align the monocular eyepiece to the smartphone camera lens.
When used with a tripod or monopod, you can also use the Bluetooth Remote Control which allows you to trigger your smartphone camera without needing to touch the smartphone, minimising the risk of movement that blurs the photo.
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.