Vanguard VEO HD 80A Lightweight Spotting Scope - 20-60x Zoom
Enjoy nature from afar, wherever you go, with the Vanguard VEO HD 80A Spotting Scope.
Vanguard has continued to pursue the highest standards with our advanced manufacturing technology, enhancing this scope with a composite-carbon housing. Stronger and lighter than aluminum, the composite material can effectively reduce vibration and improve the long-term stability of your optics. Additionally, the VEO HD 80A's innovative multi-coated lenses help increase light transmittance and make images clearer and brighter.
- Featherweight, durable composite-carbon material, weighing just 1,550g
- 80mm objective lens
- 20-60x zoom to get closer to the action
- Large center focus-adjustment wheel
- Fully multi-coated lenses
- Bak4 prism
- 100% waterproof and fogproof
- Built-in sunshield
- Mountable to a tripod with Arca-Swiss compatibility
- Includes carrying case with shoulder strap for easy transport afield
If you are interested in digiscoping, you can also check out the VEO PA-65, which is an adaptor that can be used to attach almost any smartphone to any spotting scope, including this one.
The Vanguard VEO HD 80A Spotting Scope boasts a lightweight yet durable composite carbon housing, as well as superior light transmission with fully multi-coated lenses.
The VEO HD 80 includes a 80mm objective lens with a 20-60x zoom on the angled eyepiece and a large, easy grip central focus adjustment wheel on the body.
It is 38cm long, 18cm tall and 10cm across, and weighs just 1550g for maximum portability.
It is also 100% waterproof and fog-proof, with two-step twist eyecups, a built-in sunshield, a large central focus adjustment wheel and a position-adjustment knob.
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.