Vanguard VEO GO 46M Khaki - Backpack
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9373952F
Earn 58 Park Points
VEO GO is a collection of discrete, lightweight and stylish bags dedicated Mirrorless Cameras. These stylish shoulder bags offer a fresh urban traveller look that does not shout out ‘I am a camera bag, and are made from high quality, hard wearing and durable material. Despite the focus on design, all models offer second-to-none gear protection, alongside a well through ergonomic design for ease of access and customisation.
VEO GO 46M KG is a khaki backpack that has rear access for maximum security. The compartment can be tailored to your kit and includes space for two mirrorless cameras with lens attached, an additional 3 lenses (or 2 lenses plus flash/charger), accessories and a 13" laptop
Above the camera compartment is a small daypack section for your day-to-day essentials, or additional camera kit. The base can also be removed, giving you access to you camera kit.
On either side of the backpack is an elasticated pocket, with the ability to attach a travel tripod on one side.
Despite weighing just 1,000g, this is a stylish and practical backpack for a small/mid-size mirrorless camera kit.
- A stylish and discrete khaki backpack designed for Mirrorless Cameras
- Fits 2 mirrorless cameras with lens, an additional 3 lenses & 13" laptop
- Travel tripod pocket on the side
- External Dimensions – 290mm x 140mm x 470mm
- Internal Dimensions – 265mm x 105mm x 460mm
- Weighs just 1,000g
- Includes rain cover
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.