Vanguard VEO GO 24M Khaki - Shoulder Bag for Mirrorless Cameras
VEO GO is a collection of discrete, lightweight and stylish bags dedicated Mirrorless camera s. These stylish shoulder bags offer a fresh urban traveller look.
VEO GO is a collection of discrete, lightweight and stylish bags dedicated Mirrorless Cameras. These stylish shoulder bags offer a fresh urban traveller look that does not shout out ‘I am a camera bag, and are made from high quality, hard wearing and durable material. Despite the focus on design, all models offer second-to-none gear protection, alongside a well through ergonomic design for ease of access and customisation.
VEO GO 24M KG is a khaki shoulder bag that is designed to accommodate a mirrorless camera with lens attached, and a couple of additional lenses, while incorporating a light coloured interior to make it easy to find your kit.
- Khaki shoulder bag designed in look and features for Mirrorless Cameras
- Mirrorless camera with lens attached, and an additional couple of lenses
- External Dimensions - 240mm x 125mm x 180mm
- Internal Dimensions - 225mm x 105mm x 160mm
- Weighs just 350g
- Includes rain cover
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.