- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Vanguard VEO CP-65 Accessories Kit Clamp, Tripod Support Arm and Smartphone Holder
The VEO CP-65 Kit brings together a range of complementary CNC machined solid aluminium accessories to form a versatile kit for photographers or smartphonographers, including the VEO CP-65 Clamp, the VEO TSA DLX L Tripod Support Arm and the VEO SPH Smartphone Holder.
Earn 199 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Rather than having to select individual items, the VEO CP-65 Kit brings together a range of complementary accessories to form a versatile kit for photographers or smartphonographers, including the VEO CP-65 Clamp, the VEO TSA DLX L Tripod Support Arm and the VEO SPH Smartphone Holder.
The VEO CP-65 Clamp lets you attach your camera, smartphone, or accessory to almost any object up to 46mm wide around you, wherever you are, to get that extra stability for that perfect shot, or position your accessory for the optimum result.
On the clamp body, there are three threaded holes, two 1/4" and one 3/8". These allow you to attach up to three tripod support arms for a camera, Go Pro, smartphone, lighting or a mic rig, each positioned independently. This makes it perfect for attaching the VEO TSA DLX L Tripod Support Arm. This solid aluminium support arm is controlled through the single locking knob which is oversized for easy grip. Loosening the locking knob loosens the support arm serrated angle joint and the ball joints on either end, allowing you to position the arm with ease, and lock up with one hand.
With a choice of 1/4" or 3/8" threads, the tripod support arm can be directly attached to the clamp at one end, and your camera or photography accessory such as a light or microphone at the other. To allow you to attach your smartphone to create that perfect photograph, or some video footage, the kit includes the VEO SPH Smartphone Holder. This can be used to attach any camera, or accessory such as a power bank, up to 90mm wide to the end of the support arm. It also includes a ball joint that rotates 360° in seconds for landscape shots to portrait shots, and anywhere in between, and swivels +/- 40° for level shots on uneven terrain. There is also a cold shoe mount on the top to attach additional accessories to make the most of your shot.
The base smartphone holder is Arca compatible and so can be used on any suitable head, and includes a choice of 1/4" and 3/8" threads, so it can be attached directly to any tripod or monocular.
VEO CP-65 Clamp:
- Can attach to almost any object up to a 65mm diameter
- Moulded rubber inner grip for maximum hold, even on smooth surfaces
- Three threaded holes (two 1/4" and one 3/8") available for attaching tripod support arms
- Weighs 160g with a maximum load capacity 2.5kg
VEO TSA DLX L Tripod Support Arm:
- Folds to 167mm and extends to 290mm
- Weighs 297g with a maximum load capacity 3kg
- Serrated steel elbow joint for solid grip
- Ball joints at either end for maximum flexibility
VEO SPH Smartphone Holder
- Fits any smartphone (or power bank) up to 90mm wide
- Ball joint rotates 360° for landscape shots, portrait shots, or level shots on uneven terrain, and swivels +/- 40°
- Cold shoe mount on top of clamp for accessories direct, or with a suitable accessory
- 1/4" and 3/8" thread in base to allow you to attach direct to any monopod/tripod (or fit additional support arms)
- Arca compatible base can fit direct to suitable tripod heads, or stand alone
- Weighs 180g
Also available as the smaller VEO CP-46 Kit with 46mm diameter clamp and a shorter tripod support arm, or as individual accessories.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.