- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Vanguard VEO 3T 235CP Carbon Travel Tripod/Monopod With 2-Way Pan Head
The VEO 3T 235CP is an ultra solid travel tripod with a 2-way Arca compatible pan head that is perfect for video with your camera, or taking a spotting scope on your next birding holiday, or across the toughest terrain.
Earn 179 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Designed for maximum portability, this 5-section aluminium tripod features 23mm diameter legs that fold down to just 41cm and weighs just 1.65kg. Despite this portability, the tripod extends to 153cm (114cm with the central column down) with a maximum load capacity of 6kg, which is more than enough to carry almost any camera kit or spotting scope.
The Arca compatible VEO PH-20 2-way pan head includes a fixed pan handle, so there is no fear of losing it on the go, or at home. However, when packed, it folds between the legs of the tripod to make it easy to pack away.
The head includes a 4-way Arca compatible QS-65 quick release plate that allows you to turn the head into a 3-way pan head. Simply put the tripod head at 90° (where the camera would face straight down) and then attach the camera in the portrait position (facing left or right).
The kit also includes a low angle adaptor (or reversible central column) which combined with three easy set leg angles (20°, 50° and 80°) allow you to take low angle or macro shots in the field.
When needed, the tripod can be converted to a monopod that extends to 155cm in seconds, saving the need for a separate monopod. To convert to a monopod in seconds, simply unscrew the appropriate leg, remove the centre column and screw the two together for a monopod.
For additional accessories, the canopy of the tripod has two 3/8" threads that allow additional support arms to be attached to add lights, monitors, microphones, etc. and saving the need to carry multiple stands for the best experience.
Manufactured with CNC technology using aircraft grade aluminium for load bearing parts ensures outstanding quality, and for maintenance, the easy clean twist locks can be fully unscrewed, allowing you to clean the leg locks after use for maximum longevity.
And last but not least, you can switch between rubber feet and anti-rust stainless-steel spiked feet for ultimate stability on any terrain and surface.
- Compact 23mm, 5-section carbon fibre travel tripod
- Includes VEO PH-20 Arca compatible 2-way head with separate pan lock
- Includes a fixed pan handle so it can't be lost
- Includes 4-way quick release plate that can be used to create 3-way pan-head
- Folds down to just 41cm and weighs just 1.65kg
- Extends to 153cm with 6kg maximum load capacity
- Low angle/macro shooting with reversable center column, or using the Low Angle Adaptor included
- Two 3/8" thread holes to attach suitable accessories, such as tripod support arms
- 3-easy set leg angles for maximum stability in any position
- Hook at base of central column to attach additional weight for added stability
- Leg that converts to a monopod
- Rapid set and easy to clean twist locks
- Rubber or Anti-Rust Stainless-Steel Spiked Feet for maximum stability on any terrain
- Includes a tripod Bag
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.