Vanguard VEO 3 263AB Traditional Full Sized Aluminium Tripod with Dual Axis Ball Head
The VEO 3 263AB aluminium tripod is designed for landscape photographers, or for use with long lenses, for photographers who prize stability over versatility, featuring new improved leg locks designed to hold heavy loads.
The VEO 3 263AB is a full sized aluminium tripod that is designed for photographers who value stability over versatility, with a traditional central column. This is perfect for landscape photographers, or wildlife photographers using a long lens to get closer to the action.
The 3-section, 26mm diameter legs incorporate silent twist leg locks with a new design that can hold over 25kg when locked. They are also designed to be easy to clean, allowing you to maximise the life of your tripod.
Perfect for even the tallest photographer, this tripod folds to 74cm and tripod extends to 179cm, or 146cm with the central column down.
For added stability, there is a retractable hook to attach additional weight, and the rubber feet come off to allow the spiked feet provided to be attached.
For low angle, or macro shots, the tripod comes with three easy-set leg angles (20°, 50° and 80°) and a low angle adaptor. Alternatively, simply reverse the central column and you're ready to go.
On the side of the central canopy spider are two 3/8" threads for tripod support arms, allowing you to attach the accessories of your choice. These threads include bayonet slots on either side that ensure maximum stability on tripod support arms with that feature, such as the VEO TSA DLX which has a reversible plate for bayonet/non-bayonet fittings.
If you want to be able to attach additional accessories to the central column, or set up the tripod for overhead shots, you could consider the VEO MT-12 Multi-Mount.
If you don't need the full tripod, then simply remove a leg, attach it to the central column and you have a monopod that extends to 185cm.
On top of the tripod is a VEO BH-160S Dual Axis ball head with 15kg load capacity. This allows you make micro adjustments using the most appropriate axis, without needing to loosen the main ball joint and risk losing the overall setup. Alternatively, you can get the perfect level and shoot panoramas, whatever angle your tripod is set up at.
Manufactured with CNC technology using aircraft grade aluminium for load bearing parts ensures outstanding quality, and for maintenance, the easy clean twist locks can be fully unscrewed, allowing you to clean the leg locks after use for maximum longevity.
- 3-section 26mm diameter legs
- Weighs 2.1kg with a 15kg load capacity
- Extends to 179 cm and folds to 74cm
- Noise-free and easy clean twist lock leg adjustments
- Tripod leg converts to a monopod in 3 easy steps
- Two 3/8” threads with bayonet fittings for attaching tripod support arms such as VEO TSA DLX
- Low-angle adapter and 3 easy-set leg angles for macro/low-angle photography, or simply reverse the centre column
- VEO BH-160S dual-axis ball head offering 360° under the quick release plate and on the base of the head
- Rubber/spiked feet
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.