Vanguard VEO 2GO 204CB Capture Ultra-Light Carbon Travel Tripod Kit
The ULTRA LIGHT VEO 2GO 204CB Capture Kit delivers the ultimate balance of protability and performance for your mirrorless camera
VEO 2GO 204CB Travel Tripod:
Carbon Fibre legs with an Arca Swiss compatible ball head
Folds down to 325mm and weigh just 770g
Extends to 1,300mm and supports working loads up to 4kg/8.8lbs.
2 section telescopic centre column
Added retractable hook to assist in weighing down the tripod when desired
3 easy set leg angles (21°, 50°, 80°)
Rapid set and easy to clean twist locks
Round rubber feet convert easily to spiked feet
VEO GO 34M BK:
Suitable for a Mirrorless camera with lens attached and an additional 2-3 lenses
Internal Tripod Compartment for a standard VEO 2 GO tripod that folds to 33cm
Quick top access to your camera kit with one zipper motion
Includes a compartment for a 9.7” tablet
Secure rear pocket for travel document and wallet
The ULTRA LIGHT VEO 2GO 204CB CAPTURE KIT is designed to offer a complete solution for your mirrorless camera kit, including a VEO 2GO 204CB Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod (that folds down to 32.5cm) and a VEO GO 34M Black Shoulder Bag (with internal tripod compartment)
VEO 2GO 204CB Carbon Fibre Travel Tripod
The VEO 2GO 204CB is a stylish, compact and lightweight 23mm, 5 section carbon fibre travel tripod kit with a compact ball head. Weighing just 770g and folding down to 32.5cm, this travel tripod offers the ultimate in portability.
Despite it's portability, the VEO 2GO 204CB provides an incredible performance for it's size with a maximum load capacity of 3kg, an Arca Swiss compatible ball head with separate pan-lock, spiked feet, hook for hanging additional weight and three easy set leg angles included as standard
Designed for entry level DSLR, Mirrorless, Bridge and smartphone cameras, this tripod range delivers the ultimate balance between portability and performance
Click here for more information on the VEO 2GO 204CB Travel Tripod
VEO GO 34M Black Shoulder Bag
The VEO GO 34M is an ideal small and stylish shoulder bag for a Mirrorless sized camera with lens attached, an additional 2-3 lenses, accessories and a 9.7” tablet.
There is also an Internal Tripod Compartment that will accommodate the standard VEO 2GO tripod that folds down to 32.5cm inside. Alternatively, it can also fit a small drone, a small gimbal, a longer lens, and much more to suit your particular needs.
|Tripod Material||Carbon Fibre|
|Tripod Folded Length||32.5cm|
|Tripod Maximum Height||130cm|
|Tripod Minimum Height||38cm|
|Tripod Maximum Load Capacity||3kg|
|Tripod Leg Diameter||20mm|
|Tripod Leg Sections||4|
|Tripod Leg Lock||Twist Lock|
|Tripod Leg Angles||Three - 21°, 50° & 80°|
|Tripod Head||VEO T-50 Ball Head|
|Arca Swiss Compatible||Yes|
|Tripod Pan Lock||No|
|Tripod Friction Control||No|
|Tripod Feet Type||Rubber Feet & VEO SF Spiked Feet included|
|Tripod Accessories||QS-64 quick release plate & Spiked Feet|
|Bag Style||Shoulder Bag|
|Bag Internal Tripod Compartment||Yes - for folded tripod up to 33cm|
|Bag Outside Dimensions||355 × 130 × 250mm|
|Bag Internal Dimensions||340 × 105 × 230mm|
|Bag Laptop||9.7" tablet|
|Bag Access To Camera Kit||Top (full wide opening or fast top zip)|
|Bag Rain Cover||Yes|
|Suitable For Mirrorless||Yes|
|Suitable For DSLR||Small DSLR|
|Suitable For Pro Kit||No|
|Extended Warranty||10 years|
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Carbon Fibre Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.