Vanguard Endeavor HD 65A Spotting Scope
The Endeavor HD 65A is a lightweight angled spotting scope with an optical system that employs extra-low dispersion glass (ED) to ensure accurate colour rendition and virtually eliminate colour fringing.
The angled view Endeavor HD 65A Spotting Scope combines a nitrogen-filled magnesium housing and a fully multicoated optical path to create a well-equipped zoom optic for intermediate to long-range observation. Endeavor HD series features an extra-low dispersion (ED) lens system and phase-corrected BaK4 prisms, which maximise light transmission and produce colour faithful images that are rich with contrast.
This version of the Endeavor HD spotting scope includes a 15-45x zoom eyepiece featuring a rubber zoom dial. A 1:3 zoom ratio and 2.1-1.0° angle of view complement the eyepiece's long 19mm eye relief and rubber eyecup, which help to provide additional viewing comfort for long-duration observations.
In addition to the image quality and weather-sealed construction, the Endeavor HD includes several features that enhance the scope's functionality. A stacked dual-focus mechanism enables the observer to make fine and coarse focus adjustments. The tripod mounting foot has a standard 1/4" socket and is compatible with Vanguard tripods that accept the universal mounting shoe. An integrated sunshade and included custom fit raincoat carrying case help to make the Endeavor HD a full-featured spotting scope for outdoor use.
- 15-45x magnification, 65mm objective
- Extra-low dispersion glass elements, BaK4 prisms
- Fully multicoated optics
- 2.1-1.0° angle of view
- 14.8 ft close focus distance (at 15x)
Use and Handling
- Angled view eyepiece is inclined 45° from the objective lens
- Separate coarse / fine focus controls
- Interchangeable eyepiece mount
- Tripod mounting foot
- Nitrogen-filled fogproof / waterproof housing
- Magnesium body with textured rubber armor
- Built-in sunshield
The Endeavor HD range can be used for digiscoping with a PA-202 Digiscope Adaptor that can fit a 52/58mm DSLR/Mirrorless Camera lens
- 15-45x Eyepiece Magnification
- 65mm diameter objective lens
- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- Fully Multicoated Optics
- Stacked Centre Focus Control, with Fine Focus for delicate adjustments
- Angled View Eyepiece
- Nitrogen-Filled Fogproof / Waterproof
- Magnesium Housing
- Tripod Mounting Shoe
- Rubber Armored Body
- Removable protective cover
- Built-In Sunshield
- Body can be rotated to allow the eyepeice to be moved to the most comfortble viewing position, for example round 90° for use when lying down
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.