Vanguard Alta Rise 33 Camera Shoulder Bag
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9371035T
Earn 55 Park Points
Vanguard Alta Rise 33 Shoulder Bag
The ALTA RISE 33 is a messenger bag that fits a DSLR with lens attached (up to 70-200mm f/2.8), 3-4 lenses, a flash, accessories and a 13" laptop. The unique +6 expansion system will allow you to add 6cm storage width with one simple zipper motion, while still keeping gear protected.
Product features in detail
The ALTA RISE 33 messenger bag with the +6 revolution offers you the possibility to supersize, or downsize, with one easy zipper motion, while still keeping gear protected. So when more gear or personal storage is called for, there is no need to switch bags. Designed for intuitive use, you will find that the quick-action top zippered opening allows you grab-and-shoot secure camera access while on-the-go.
In both size modes the ALTA RISE 33 ensures padded protection. Ideally the capacity is designed to hold a DSLR with lens attached (up to 70-200mm f/2.8), 3-4 lenses and a flash in dedicated camera insert alongside a 13" laptop compartment. The +6 expansion offers additional width storage options.
Hierarchically arranged pockets, under the flap, and large quick access zippered pocket on the flap, help organise all other essentials such as memory cards, cables, batteries, charger and smartphone, exactly where one needs them; either secured in a zippered compartment, or on hand at any given moment in a slip-in pocket. And the dedicated discreet rear pocket will secure valuables such as wallet and travel documents close to your body where no prying hands can reach. Enhancing performance, you will discover our second-to-none quality, materials and bag construction, anti-shock elevation feet and our signature total coverage rain cover.
The ALTA RISE 33 carries comfortably with a non-slip, padded shoulder strap, either slung over your shoulder, or across your torso. A sturdy top handles makes grab-and-run possible at any given moment, and a dedicated sleeve connection allows you to slip the bag over the handle of your luggage for easy wheel-along transportation.
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.