Tokina Firin 20mm f/2 FE Manual Focus Lens Sony E Mount
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6240300G
Earn 530 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Tokina FiRIN 20mm f/2 FE MF Lens for Sony E Mount
A wide-angle prime well-suited to multimedia applications, the FRIN 20mm f/2 FE MF Lens from Tokina is dedicated to full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. The ultra-wide perspective is benefitted by a sophisticated optical design, which incorporates three super-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements to control both chromatic and spherical aberrations. A multi-layer coating has also been applied to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and improved color fidelity. Its manual focus design affords precise control when working with subjects as close as 11", and the manual aperture ring can be de-clicked to enable smooth, silent aperture adjustments for cine use. Additionally, electronic contacts are integrated into the mount design to permit seamless communication of distance and aperture information to the camera body in order to support the use of focusing aids, in-camera image stabilization, and an EVF distance scale.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 73|
|Length (mm): 82|
|Weight (g): 464|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 20 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 20|
|Maximum magnification: 0.1|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 20|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.28|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 super-low-dispersion + 2 ED elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.