Tokina Firin 100mm f/2.8 FE Macro Lens Sony E Mount
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 6240304F
Earn 579 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Tokina Firin 100mm f/2.8 FE - E-mount Full Frame Macro
The Tokina FíRIN 100mm F2.8 FE Macro is designed to help shooting artistic photos of people, landscape or things at a very close distance, allowing you to enjoy real macro photography.
FíRIN 100mm F2.8 FE Macro has an optimal working distance and fast aperture that work really well for macro, portraits, landscapes, art reproduction, commercial and general purpose shooting.
The Tokina FíRIN 100mm F2.8 FE Macro aims to enter this fast growing market of mirrorless cameras,promising to become a lens of high expectations.
Life-sized (1:1) reproduction at 30cm - The Tokina FíRIN 100mm F2.8 FE Macro is capable of life-sized (1:1) reproduction at 30cm. This allows photographers to have a little working distance from the subject and still obtain impressive magnification. Having some working distance is important when shooting easily startled subjects such as insects.
Magnificent bokeh for portraits - The Tokina FíRIN 100mm F2.8 FE Macro excels at shooting portraits. Due to its fast aperture and mechanical properties, the lens creates magnificently soft bokeh in both the background and foreground while easily keeping a comfortable distance from the model. The focal length is short enough to allow easy and natural communication with the model, creating a feeling of comfort and creativity. This, combined with the fast f/2.8 aperture, allows the lens to be used in the widest variety of shooting settings, both indoor and outdoor.
Perfect compatibility with Sony mirrorless cameras - The Tokina FíRIN 100mm F2.8 FE Macro performs with perfect compatibility in terms of design and form factor when attached to a Sony A7 series body.
Interactive capabilities with the camera body - The Tokina FíRIN 100mm F2.8 FE Macro has the ability to transmit aperture, distance and other important information to the camera making this lens fully compatible with the SONY A7 series camera's MF assist functions, like manual focus adjustment in Direct Manual Focus mode, image auto enlargement function, focus peaking function and viewfinder electronic distance bar, and with in-camera 5 axis image stabilization as well.
Sophisticated exterior design - Well balanced utilization of high-precision Japanese-made metal parts and lightweight materials together with high precision mechanisms that are hidden inside the sophisticated but yet simple design.
Product features in detail
Focal length - 100mm
Maximum aperture - F2.8
Minimum aperture - F32
Compatible format - full format
Lens configuration - 9 elements in 8 groups
Angle of view - 24.5°
Filter size - 55mm
Shortest object distance - 0.30m
Macro maximum magnification - 1 : 1
Focus method - Extending barrel
Number of aperture blades - 9
Maximum diameter - 74mm
Full length - 123-169mm
Weight - 570g
Hood - round bayonet type
Mount type - Sony-E
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.