Thronmax M20 Streaming Kit
The Thronmax M20 Streaming Kit lets you record, livecast or stream high-quality audio from a shielded 96 kHz / 24-bit, 16mm Transsound Condenser Capsule which streams data over USB 2.0.
Thronmax M20 Streaming Kit Summary
M20 MIC, SPRING BOOM ARM, AND CLAMP KIT
Record, livecast, or stream high-quality audio with the M20 Streaming Kit from Thronmax. This kit gives you almost everything you need to capture your voice and broadcast it over the internet to all your potentially adoring fans.
16mm Transsound Condenser Capsule
The M20’s microphone employs a 16mm TRANSSOUND condenser capsule specifically designed to reinforce bass content. With this mic, you can rest assured that the full body of your voice will be represented. The mic captures audio at 96 kHz / 24-bit, and interfaces with your computer via a shielded, braided USB cable that reduces interference. The M20’s mic offers a USB-C port, and it streams data over USB 2.0.
24-MODE RGB LED LIGHT
Backlit: the M20 microphone comes with a 24-mode RGB led light
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Sample Rate: 96kHz
- Bit Rate: 24bit
- 16mm and 6mm condenser high quality capsule: 2 condenser capsules can record any situation
- Recording Patterns: Cardioid, Noise Cancelling
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.