Think Tank Vision 15 Graphite Shoulder Bag
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9369155H
Earn 129 Park Points
Great Photography Begins with a Vision.
The ability to visualize a picture before you release the shutter is essential to getting that perfect shot.
With the Vision Shoulder Bag Series, you can get all the right gear to the right place, so you can turn your vision into a great photo.
- Internal zippered flap provides a secure closure, weather barrier and theft protection. Tucks away when not in use.
- Waterproof tarpaulin base
- Tripod attachment straps included
Sized for professional lenses, the Vision Shoulder Bag Series is designed not only for capacity but also for security. With its zippered top closure, your gear will stay safe and in place. Other standout features include a comfortable shoulder strap, waterproof tarpaulin bottom and expandable water bottle pocket. Constructed with durable yet stylish weather-resistant materials, the Vision offers access, security, and the quality you've come to expect from Think Tank.
- Dedicated laptop/tablet compartment
- 10" tablet can fit in the front pocket
- Phone pocket sized for today's large phones
- Capacity built around pro gear with hoods
- Highest quality materials (YKK RC Fuse zippers, metal hardware, 500D 2-tone polytech weave) and proven high-quality construction
- Expandable water bottle pocket fits all sizes of bottles or gear
- Luggage handle pass-through
- Padded non-slip shoulder strap for all day comfort
- Reinforced top grab handle
- Customizable internal layout with extra dividers for stacking short lenses
- Secure zippered pocket holds batteries, card wallets, and other accessories
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Fits one standard size body with a 24–70mm f/2.8 attached, 2–4 extra lenses, flash, a 10" tablet and a 15" laptop. Accommodates a 70–200mm f/2.8 detached.
17.3" W x 10.6" H x 6.3" D (44 x 27 x 16 cm)
15.3" W x 9.8" H x 5.1" D (39 x 25 x 13 cm)
15" W x 9.8" H x 1" D (38 x 25 x 2.5 cm)
11.4" W x 7.9" H x 0.5" D (29 x 20 x 1 cm)
5.9" W x 7.9" H (15 x 20 cm)
2.6 lbs. (1.2 kg)
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.