Think Tank StoryTeller 10 Shoulder Bag
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9369124T
Earn 80 Park Points
Think Tank StoryTeller 10 Shoulder Bag Summary
A structured bag designed for accessibility, the StoryTeller 10 from Think Tank is a shoulder bag designed to hold one DSLR or mirrorless camera body along with up to four standard/telephoto lenses, a 10" tablet, and other accessories. The Flip-Top lid and zippered closure provides quick and easy access to the main interior compartment, which features removable dividers and a dedicated pocket for holding a tablet. An additional zippered valuables pocket and expandable front pocket can be used to hold additional accessories while expandable side pockets accommodate a water bottle and two dedicated memory card pockets can be used to separate empty and full cards.
The padded bag features a DWR-coated 600D polyester exterior, with polyurethane coating on the underside, to protect against the elements. and the 200D polyester interior and closed-cell foam dividers keep equipment safe and secure. The bag also features an adjustable padded shoulder strap and an included seam-sealed rain cover is stowed within the front pocket to guard against harsh weather.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.