Think Tank SpeedTop 15 Crossbody
SpeedTop Series camera bags feature an inventive magnetic lid enabling fast and silent gear access.
T381 SpeedTop 15 Crossbody
Opening the lid requires only one hand and closes securely without zippers. Regardless of your shooting style, the SpeedTop crossbody bags are easy to carry, provide quick access, and are sized to fit today’s camera systems.
- Magnetic top lid enables silent, one-handed camera access
- Top lid includes tuck-away latch for added security
- Crossbody, quick-adjusting strap and belt pass-through offer versatile carry options
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura exterior
- Slim profile for navigating crowds and tight spaces
- Flat bottom stands up on surfaces
- Hidden inner pocket keeps small items secure
- Expandable side pockets
- Mesh organiser pocket(s) under the lid
- Fully-adjustable dividers
- QuickCam adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned pad
- Belt pass-through integrates with Think Tank Modular Belt
- Top grab handle
- Comfort-padded back panel
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
SpeedTop 15 :
Example: Sony A7 series or Nikon Z6/Z7 or Standard DSLR with attached vertical: 24-70mm f4; 85mm f1.4, flash
DJI Mavic 3 and controller
Interior Dimensions: 28.5 x 20 x 10 cm (11.2” W x 7.9” H x 3.9” D)
Exterior Dimensions: 33 x 23.5 x 14 cm (12.6” W x 9.3” H x 5.5” D)
Weight (inc. dividers and rain cover): 0.8 kg
- Neodymium magnets*
- Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating with polyurethane backed fabric for superior water-resistance
- 500D 2-tone Cordura
- 550D Polyester
- Heavy-duty nylon Tarpaulin
- Ultra Spandura
- 320g dry-flow air mesh
- Nylon soft web
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Closed-cell foam dividers
- 200D polyester
- Dual density foam back
- Polyurethane-backed nylex liner
- 3-ply bonded nylon thread
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.