Think Tank Shape Shifter 17 V2.0
Think Tank Shape Shifter 17 V2.0 Backpack
|Shape Shifter 15 & 17 V2.0 Camera Backpack - Think Tank Photo|
|Product features in detail|
Bring two gripped or un-gripped DSLRs, four detached lenses, related accessories, an up to 17" laptop, a tablet, and personal items on your next photo adventure with the black Shape Shifter 17 V2.0 Backpack from Think Tank. The Shape Shifter gets its name from the ability to save space by compressing to a depth of only 3" when empty. The pack features separate laptop and tablet compartments, and a spacious, zippered main compartment with neoprene pockets and wraps to store, protect, and organize gear. On the front exterior of the pack is a pocket for the base of a small tripod, and adjustable straps to secure the upper and lower sections. Additional storage is provided by exterior pockets, organizer panel, and a plush pocket for a cell phone with an up to 5.5" display.
Carry your Shape Shifter by the top handle, or wear with the curved, padded, adjustable shoulder pads, sternum strap, and removable waist belt. Photographers will appreciate the two stretch pockets on the shoulder straps for storing sunglasses and other small items that require handy access. On the rear of the pack is a roller handle pass-through sleeve. Stay hydrated with the included water bottle pouch. And keep your gear dry with the included rain cover. For strength, durability, and weather protection, the pack is constructed with water-repellent fabric coated on the underside with polyurethane.
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.