Think Tank Production Manager 40
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9368578T
Earn 529 Park Points
Finance available - See options
The professional strength, Production Manager 40 is a high-capacity rolling gear case designed for pro gear. It's the most convenient way to safely transport and haul a large amount of lighting equipment. Creative professionals will appreciate the superior design of this large roller with room for multiple flash heads, power packs, monoblocks, softboxes, and light-stands.
Many configurations can be set up with the removable no-scratch Velex divider system. It features a spacious gusseted front pocket that fits reflectors, umbrellas, cables and more. Roll into your next production fully equipped and secure with added features like the integrated lock and cable, lockable zippers, and wide-set wheels that minimize tipping. The Production Manager 40 also has reinforced honeycomb panels wrapped in ballistic nylon with full-length exterior slides rails for protection in transport.
For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, custom-designed extraa tall skid plates, replaceable custom-designed wheels, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, nylon webbing, and 3-poly bonded nylon thread.
Internal: 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane-backed Velex liner and dividers, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, closed cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers, Belly-O mesh pockets, and 3-poly bonded nylon thread.
No Rhetoric Warranty on all thank Tank products
Removable dividers provides numerous configurations for gear.
Configured for Profoto 2400 power packs and light stands.
Lock the main compartiment and secure your case with the included lock and cable
Side carry handle.
Side loop straps are used to secure lighting stands, tripods, to the side of the Production Manager 40.
I.D. plate located on the back panel with the product serial number.
Stores and transports all types of gear on location with a wide-set wheelbase
Holds 3 4 flash heads, 2 &ndash 3 power packs, as well as monoblocks, umbrellas, medium softboxes (collapsed), small-medium light stands.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSExterior Dimensions: 15.7" W x 40" H x 12.6" D (40 x 101.6 x 32 cm)
Interior Dimensions: 13.7" W x 38" H x 10" D (35 x 96.5 x 25 cm)
Weight: 17.822.2 lbs (8.110 kg)
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Rolling & Hard Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.