- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Think Tank Airport Security V 3.0 Rolling Camera Bag
This third generation Think Tank Airport Security V 3.0 is a refined Rolling Camera Bag with acres of space for camera equipment including bodies, lenses, accessories and features TSA-approved zip locks and secure cables.
Earn 379 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Think Tank Airport Security V 3.0 Rolling Camera Bag Summary
Bring two DSLRs with attached lenses, two to four extra lenses, related accessories, and an up to 15" laptop and 10" tablet on your next plane trip with the black Airport Security V3.0 Carry On from Think Tank. This sturdy camera rolling case is designed to meet most USA domestic and most international airline carry-on requirements. Of course, it's always prudent to check with your carrier prior to departure. Interior padded, touch-fastening dividers are useful for protecting and organising gear. The front of the case has an expandable dedicated laptop and tablet compartment with an organiser panel and zip pocket. And located inside underneath the lid are a variety of zippered accessory pockets. For easy access, the spacious main compartment unzips on three sides. One great feature is the stretchable front pocket that serves as a catchall for magazines, small reflectors, and more.
- Holds 2 DSLR camera bodies, 4-6 Lenses and Accessories
- Pockets for 15" Laptop and a 10" Tablet
- Padded, Touch-Fastening Dividers
- Interior, Zippered Accessory Pockets
- Side Pockets for Tripod & Water Bottle
- TSA Approved Zipper and Combination Locks
- Retractable Trolley Handle
- Grab Handles on Three Sides
- 80mm ABEC Grade 5 Ball Bearing Wheels
- Rain Cover and Tripod Straps Included
Think Tank Airport Security V 3.0 In More Detail
The Airport Security V3.0 has TSA-approved zipper locks for the main compartment, and a high-strength coated cable and combination lock for the laptop and for securing the case to an immovable object. Store your water bottle and tripod in the convenient side pockets. Additional tripod straps are included. A retractable trolley handle, in conjunction with two 80mm, ABEC, grade 5 ball bearing wheels, makes travel over flat ground easy. Grab handles on three sides are for lifting the Airport Advantage in and out of vehicles and overhead bins. An included rain cover with storage pouch helps protect the case from dirt and inclement weather. Quality materials such as water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon, closed-cell foam padding, tall skid plates, and reinforced PE board dividers offer strength and durability. Photographers will appreciate the handsome business card holder located on top.
Specially designed interior to maximise gear for carry on, meets most U.S. and international airline carry on requirements check with your carrier prior to departure
- Holds two gripped DSLRs with lenses attached, two to four additional lenses, a 15" laptop, 10" tablet, and related accessories
- Maximum Lens Size: 500mm f/4 detached, or 400mm f/2.8 attached with hood reversed
- Dedicated padded laptop and tablet compartments located in a lockable pocket
- TSA-approved zipper locks for the main compartment, and a high-strength coated cable and combination lock for the laptop compartment and for securing your bag to an immovable object
- Custom designed retractable handle with inset channel on aluminium tubing, for added strength and durability
- Quick and easy access to the retractable handle
- Tripod mount and water bottle pocket on side additional straps included for larger tripods
- Expansive top compartment cradles large camera bodies for the perfect fit
- Unique serial number for Lost & Found registration
- Interior zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards, filters, and accessories
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, and front foot extend product life
- Custom-designed, high performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- Extra tall wheel housings protect your bag from scrapes and scratches
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
- Stretchable front pocket
- Handles on three sides ensure rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks, etc.
- Reinforced dividers support heavy gear and maintain strength over time
- Hypalon reinforced rear corners for increased durability
- Business card holder on top for identification
Interior Dimensions (W x H x D):
11” x 16.3“ x 5” (27.9 cm x 41.4 cm x 12.7 cm)
External Dimensions (W x H x D):
11.5” x 18“ x 7” (29.2 x 45.7 x 17.8 cm)
Laptop Case Interior Dimensions (W x H x D):
9.8" x 15” x 1.2” (25 x 38 x 3 cm )
2.9 - 3.6 lbs (1.4 - 1.6kg) (depending on accessories used)
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Rolling & Hard Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.