Think Tank Airport Commuter
For photographers flying internationally, this camera backpack has it all: Carry-on size, Comfort and Capacity.
The Airport Commuter fits a pro-size DSLR, 4 - 6 standard zooms, iPad and 15" laptop. With its increased depth, it holds a 400mm f/2.8 attached to a camera body or a 500 f/4 unattached. It's equipped with integrated, rapid-access pockets for both a laptop and an iPad. The top pocket holds boarding passes and your passport. Three sturdy handles ensure easy placement/retrieval from overhead bins. The lightweight, adjustable, contoured harness provides comfort and lumbar support. Air mesh paneling helps keep your back cool. A removable waist belt, side pocket for a water bottle, tripod/monopod mounting system and seam sealed rain cover add versatility. For greater functionality, this camera backpack can be used with our Pro Speed belts for additional support and capacity by adding components from our Modular Component line.
- International and domestic carry-on size compatible*
- Cable lock & locking YKK zipper sliders for added security
- Holds your laptop and iPad in a separate (lockable) zippered compartiment
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system
*Check with your air carrier to confirm current size restrictions
- Holds a pro DSLR, 4 - 6 standard zooms, iPad and 15" laptop.
- Fits a 400mm f/2.8 attached to a camera body or a 500mm f/4 unattached
Exterior Dimensions: 12.5" W x 18." H x 8.5" D (31.6 x 45.7 x 21.6cm)
Interior Dimensions: 11.5" W x 16.3" H x 6.8" D (29.2 x 42.4 x 17.3cm)
Laptop: 11" W x 16" H x 1.3" D (27 x 40 x 3.5cm)
Weight: 3.5 - 4.2lbs (1.5-1.9kg)
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric underside has a polyurethane coating. It also has YKK RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 600D polyester, 420D velocity nylon, 3D air mesh, ultra-stretch pockets, Y-buckles, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, big hole air mesh, honeycomb mono mesh, nylon webbing, and 3-poly bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, belly-o mesh pockets, and 3-poly bonded nylon thread.
- Perfect for travel and does not look like a traditional camera backpack. Security cable and combination lock allows you to lock the laptop case or to unmovable objects. This security cable is very effective when you have to leave your gear for a period of time in a media room, wedding hall, hotel room, or other open area.
- High capacity: holds a pro-Size DSLR with 6-8 standard zoom lenses. The increased depth holds up to a 400mm f.8 lens. quick access pockets hold a 15" laptop and iPad. Holds your 15" laptop and Pad in a separate, integrated, locking zippered compartment. The removable waist belt allows the Pro speed belt (shown) belt to be used which increases carrying capacity, stability and functionality. Contoured adjustable harness with lumbar support and Air Mesh panelling to help keep your back cool.
- Height adjustable sternum strap and elastic pockets on shoulder strap for phone or Business cards, etc. Compatible withlaptop cases. Robust handles on three sides ensures rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car boots, etc. The inside flap has see-through mesh pockets for various accessories such as note pads, energy bars, memory card wallets, instruction books, and other items. Includes Tripod/monopod mounting system. The included lock and cable allow the backpack to be secured to an unmovable object or can be used to lock the zipper Sliders on the man compartment.
- Seam sealed rain cover helps protect your gear. Stows away inside backpack when not in use. The Height adjustable sternum strap allows for the perfect ft. Elastic pockets on shoulder straps are sized for phones, keys or business cards.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.