Tether Tools TetherPro USB-C to USB-C Orange 15 Feet (4.6m)
Transfer data quickly with the Tether Tools TetherPro USB-C to USB-C Orange 15 Feet (4.6m) cable without needing adapters or dongles that features fully shielded and plated protection against interference
Tether Tools TetherPro USB-C to USB-C Orange Cable 15 Feet (4.6m)
The Tether Tools TetherPro USB-C to USB-C Orange 15 Feet (4.6m) is a studio accessory which helps to streamline your USB-C connection.
- Streamlined connection from your USB-C computer to USB-C Camera
- Available in high-visibility orange fr safety
The TetherPro USB-C to USB-C cable is the photographer's choice for tethering a USB-C camera to a computer with USB-C ports. It allows for a straight connection with no adapters or dongles. USB-C is also fully reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it's always right side up. Tether Tools TetherPro USB cables are constructed to the highest USB specifications and incorporate all of the latest technology ensuring consistent and reliable conductivity for fast and reliable transfers.
As technology innovation marches forward, computers, cameras and storage devices are converging and require significantly more bandwidth to maintain the interactive experience users have come to expect.
Designed to the highest USB specifications to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission errors, all cables are fully shielded and plated to protect against external signal interference.
Note: Cable data transfer only. Not intended for charging.
- Data Cable - Do not use for charging
- Length (based on choice above): 3' (0.9m), 6' (1.8m), 10' (3m), 15' (4.6m)
- Color: High-visibility Orange or Black
- 3' / 0.9m - USB 3.1 Gen 2, 10 Gbps, 3A
- 6' / 1.8m - USB 3.1 Gen 1, 5 Gbps, 3A
- 10' / 3m - USB 3.1 Gen 1, 5 Gbps, 3A
- 15' / 4.6m - USB 3.1 Gen 1, 5 Gbps, 3A
- Extruded tips
- Nickel plated tip, gold plated pins
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.