Tenba Tools Reload SD6-CF6 Card Wallet Blue
The Blue colour Reload SD6+CF6 Card Wallet organises up to 6 SD cards and 6 CF cards, features unique Tenba Tools angled slots and comes with a universal attachment loop which is MOLLE-compatible.
Tenba Tools Reload SD6-CF6 Card Wallet Blue Summary
The Reload SD6+CF6 memory card wallet carries up to 6 SD cards (or Micro SD with an adapter) and 6 CF cards. It has a rear hook and loop flap that attaches to a belt, shoulder strap, backpack harness or other MOLLE-compatible loops to keep memory cards close at hand. Tenba's unique angled pockets make it easy to remove cards quickly, and the included security cable connects to a D-ring on a bag or tripod for safety. A clear pocket on the back provides storage for business cards.
- HOLDS UP TO 6 SD AND 6 CF MEMORY CARDS – Slim card wallet securely carries up to 6 SD cards (or Micro SD w/ adapter) and 6 CF cards.
- FAST ANGLED CARD SLOTS – Tenba’s unique angled card slots make it easy to remove cards quickly.
- UNIVERSAL ATTACHMENT LOOP – Rear loop easily attaches to a belt, shoulder strap, backpack harness straps or any MOLLE-compatible straps for quick access to cards at all times.
- INCLUDED SECURITY CORD – Durable metal clips can be attached to D-ring on a bag or tripod for safety.
- IDENTITY WINDOW – Clear rear pocket for business card.
- Weight: 0.05lb / 0.02kg
- Outside Dimensions (in): 4.75W x 2.5H x 0.75D in.
- Outside Dimensions (cm): 12W x 6H x 2D cm
- Capacity: 6 SD and 6 CF memory cards
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.