Tenba Tools Lens Capsule 9 x 9cm
This Tenba Tools Lens Capsule 9 x 9cm is the smallest in the range but offers big features, and fits a mirrorless or DSLR short zoom lens or fixed prime up to 9cm long and can be attached to a bag or belt.
Tenba Tools Lens Capsule 9 x 9cm (3.5 x 3.5 Inches) Summary
The Tenba Tools Lens Capsule 9 x 9cm (3.5 x 3.5 Inches) is a durable padded lens pouch. It comes with some extra protection in the form of moulded EVA caps on both ends where the lens is at its most fragile, so you can set your lens down with confidence. The 9x9 cm pouch will fit mirrorless zoom lenses or DSLR prime lenses up to 9 cm in length. The secure loop at the rear of the Lens Capsule will attach to virtually any waist belt or MOLLE compatible system, as well as to the sides of many Tenba bags. The lid opens with a sturdy YKK zipper, and the interior mesh pocket holds the included Tenba microfibre lens cleaning cloth.
- Fits Mirrorless zoom lenses or DSLR prime lenses up to 9 cm
- Padded Lens Capsule provides protection for lenses inside a larger bag or clipped onto a waist belt
- Rigid, moulded EVA foam lid and base ensure extra protection where the lens is most vulnerable, perfect when putting the case down
- Secure loop allows Lens Capsule to be attached to virtually any camera waist belt or MOLLE compatible system
- There’s a Microfibre Lens Cloth tucked inside the mesh pouch for when you need it
Tenba Tools Lens Capsule 9 x 9cmSpecifications
- Weight: 0.14kg
- Outside Dimensions (cm): 11 W x 13 H x 11 D cm
- Inside Dimensions (cm): 9 W x 9 H x 9 D cm
The complete range of Tenba Lens Capsules are available as follows:
Lens Capsule Size
What Lenses Fit – Examples
Lens Capsule 9 x 9cm
Mirrorless or DSLR lenses or prime and compact zoom lenses up to 9 cm long.
Most 16-35mm lenses, Canon 24-70mm 2.8 (hood reversed) and other zoom lenses up to 13 cm long
Nikon or Sony 24-70mm f2.8 (hood reversed) and other zoom lenses up to 15 cm long
Canon / Nikon / Sony 70-200mm f2.8 or 100-400mm (hood reversed) and other zoom lenses up to 23 cm long
Canon / Nikon / Sony 70-200mm f2.8 (hood extended), Nikon 200-500mm and other zoom lenses up to 30 cm long
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Lens Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.