Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 Lens Nikon F
The Tamron SP 150-600mm G2 for Nikon F-mount features an updated lens design with 3 LD dispersion elements, faster autofocus and improved vibration control for excellent super telephoto performance.
- Flex Zoom Lock feature to lock the zoom of the lens for easy hand held shooting
- Metal exterior housing for improved build quality and feel
- Reduced minimum object distance to 2.2m for even greater flexibility
- Ultrasonic silent drive ring type motor
- Vibration Compensation equivalent to 4.5 stops
Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 - Nikon Fit
With some impressive advanced features, faster AF speed, enhanced VC (vibration compensation), and improved ergonomics the new Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 provides superior optical quality to meet the needs of today's high resolution DSLRS
- Three LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements completely eliminate axial and transverse chromatic aberrations
- eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating is a nano-structured layer deployed on the lens element surface for eliminating ghosting and flare
- Reduced the MOD (Minimum Object Distance) to 2.2m compared to 2.7m in the previous model
- Equipped with a USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) ring-type motor that delivers significantly improved AF speed compared to the previous model
- VC (Vibration Compensation) effectiveness is equivalent to 4.5 stops
- New FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism enables the locking of the zoom ring at any position
- Fluorine Coating and the Moisture-Resistant Construction for a more user-friendly lens
Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2 Lens Nikon F Specifications
Super telephoto zoom
Focal length range
F/5-6.3 - F/32
VC (Vibration Compensation)
105.6 x 257.8mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 106|
|Length (mm): 258|
|Weight (g): 2010|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 150 - 600 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 600|
|Maximum magnification: 0.2|
|Maximum aperture (number): 5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 150|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 2.7|
|Minimum aperture (number): 40|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular Dependency) Coating; Fluorine Coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The new G2 generation of SP lenses from Tamron benefit from faster AF speeds thanks to an ultrasonic silent drive ring type motor and enhanced VC effectiveness equivalent to 4.5 stops in three different modes.
Alongside these improved technical specs, the new Tamron SP 150-600mm has been redesigned around the concept established in the rest of the SP line-up, the fusion of engineering and style. The metal exterior housing has significantly improved user-friendliness and combined with the new Flex Zoom Lock feature means this new lens feels great for handheld shooting.
In the ultra-telephoto zoom category, the 150-600mm represents the pinnacle of performance with several new features and advanced manufacturing.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.