Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD Lens Sony FE
The Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 for Sony E-mount mirrorless (full-frame FE), is an excellent zoom lens with fast aperture and high quality pro level optical design, providing sharp, bright image results.
- Large range of uses – close-up, portrait or wide angle
- F/2.8 aperture delivers consistent brightness throughout the zoom range
- Outstanding components, processes and build quality provide maximum reliability
- Easy to carry and use – just 550g!
- Lightning-fast and super quiet autofocus, ideal for video
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD lens (Sony FE Fit)
As Tamron's first lens for Sony FE mounts, the 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD allows a whole new range of photographers to experience this wonderful lens. It has a minimum focusing distance of only 19cm, allowing amazing shots from close up detail to wide angles and is packed full of tech, both brand new and tried and tested. Pair these great features to the outstanding build quality (featuring hydrophobic fluorine coating) and a compact, lightweight package to make this your go-to standard zoom lens.
- Tamron's first Sony FE mount lens
- Standard 28-75mm Focal length and constant f/2.8
- Hydrophobic Fluorine coated front element
- Moisture Resistant Construction
- Minimum focus 19cm at 28mm for great wide effects
- Compatible with Sony DMF (Direct Manual Focus)
- RXD Rapid eXtra-silent drive focussing (ideal for video)
- Just 550g
- Sony fit
Tamron have once again used their decades of optical expertise to produce a compact, lightweight, durable standard zoom lens for beautiful images on Sony mirrorless cameras. See more of Tamrons lens line-up here including Sony compatible.
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III RXD lens (Sony Fit) Features in Detail
- Lens type: Zoom lens
- Max Format size: 35mm FF
- Focal length: 28–75 mm
- Image stabilization: No
- Lens mount: Sony FE
- Maximum aperture: F2.8
- Optics - Special elements / coatings: Fluorine coating
- Minimum focus: 0.19 m (7.48)
- Autofocus: Yes
- Motor type: Stepper motor
- Full time manual: Yes
- Focus method: Internal
- Weight: 550 g (1.21 lb)
- Length: 117 mm (4.61)
- Sealing: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Zoom method: Rotary (extending)
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 73|
|Length (mm): 117|
|Weight (g): 550|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 28 - 75 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 75|
|Maximum magnification: 0.34|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 28|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.19|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Molded glass, hybrid aspherical, low dispersion, extra low dispersion + BBAR and fluorine coatings|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Tamron have once again used their decades of optical expertise to produce a compact, lightweight, durable standard zoom lens for beautiful images.
With a minimum object distance of just 19cm, this lens allows you to take stunning photos and video from wide angle to close up. The near-silent RXD (Rapid eXtra-silent stepping Drive) autofocus with manual override is ideal for quiet, fast and smooth focusing needed during video.
As such, it is an ideal multi-purpose lens to take with you when travelling or for everyday snaps when you don’t know in advance what your subject matter will be or whether you will be taking stills or video.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.