- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens for Fujifilm X
The Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens for Fujifilm X is a wildly popular all-in-one super zoom lens with huge reach that is tried and tested on other cameras and now available for Fuji cameras
Earn 699 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- All-in-one lens with superzoom capabilities now available for Fujifilm X camera users
- Best in class focusing capabilities with responsive AF using Tamron’s VXD technology
- Reduces the effect of camera shake with built-in vibration control for more sharp handheld results
- Relatively compact and lightweight despite the technology packed inside so you can travel easily
- Consistently high image quality throughout the zoom range and up to the edges of the frame
Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens for Fujifilm X Summary
One of the most popular super zoom all-in-one lenses for other systems is now available as the Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens for Fujifilm X camera users. It makes an excellent choice for travel and all round single lens for a wide range of subjects thanks to a 16.6x zoom ratio covering wide to super telephoto focal lengths for 27-450mm full frame format. It combines Tamron's VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear focus motor, delivering excellent AF performance with vibration control (VC) to help stabilise your shots when handholding. Weather sealing has also been added to keep the lens more safe when shooting outdoors in wet or dusty dry weather.
- All-in-one superzoom lens now available for Fujifilm X cameras
- Close-up minimum distance of only 0.15m (at the wide end)
- Maximum image ratio of 1: 2 for macro shooting
- Best-in-class Autofocus with VXD AF motor technology
- VC image stabiliser for sharp images
- Compact and cost effective 67mm filter thread
- Extended five year warranty with registration
A complex optical design consisting of 19 elements arranged in 15 goups ensures excellent results for Fujifilm camera users, with the lens providing pleasing results throughout the frame and across the superzoom range.
Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens for Fujifilm X in More Detail
Close-ups with a maximum reproduction scale of 1:2
With a close-up distance of only 0.15m at an 18mm focal length and a maximum image ratio of 1: 2, the 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD has impressively good close-up skills compared to other all-in-one zoom lenses.
All-in-one zoom lens
Whether you shoot landscape panoramas or close-up architectural details the 18-300mm corresponds to a full frame focal length of 27-450mm and leaves nothing to be desired. This focal range is also ideal for portraits and close-ups so you can shoot anything that inspires you.
The autofocus system of the 18-300mm is based on VXD linear motor technology developed for Tamron lenses. This focuses on your subject quickly and precisely, even at the 300mm telephoto range focus changes from the minimum setting distance to infinity quickly. As autofocus works almost silently the lens is also ideal for photo and video recording in situations where absolute silence is required.
VC image stabiliser
The lens has Tamron's VC image stabilisation which compensates for unwanted camera movements in low lighting conditions, such as indoors or after sunset. In addition, it is equipped with artificial intelligence that automatically selects the optimal VC setting for video recordings with focal lengths of up to 70mm.
What’s in the box
- Tamron 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD Lens for Fujifilm X
- Flower-shaped lens hood
- Front and rear lens caps
- Hoya 67mm Fusion One Protector - simple lens protection for the front element
- Hoya 67mm Ultra Pro Circular Polariser - cut glare and reflections in your outdoor shots
- Tiffen 67mm Variable ND filter - Provides 2 to 8 stops of light control for shooting stills and video on bright days
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
With the popularity of this lens on other camera systems it was only a matter of time before Tamron launched the 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III-A VC VXD into the Fujifilm lens range. You’ll be able to capture epic landscape scenes through to architectural details, portraits and much more with great results from such an all-in-one superzoom. Despite the long reach the lens remains compact and relatively lightweight at 620g measuring 75.5mm x 125.6mm. This means it’s the ideal candidate for travel and hiking as a single lens solution to capture virtually anything.
An extremely close focus capability and 1:2 macro capability makes it even more versatile, ensuring owners will keep it firmly on their camera a lot of the time. Focusing is responsive fast and quiet, providing users with best in class results for capturing their subjects. Tamron also included their proprietary VC system to reduce the effects of camera shake, essential for such a long zoom range. This means you’ll get sharp shots when the light is dimmer and you can shoot at slower shutter speeds. If you’re looking for an all-in-one option which covers the longest focal widths from wide to telephoto this is a strong contender for your kit bag.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.