Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 Di III VC VXD Lens for Fujifilm X
The Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 Di III VC VXD Lens for Fujifilm X mount delivers high image quality from a versatile zoom range, stability from vibration control and fast focusing with subject tracking.
Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 Di III VC VXD Lens for Fujifilm X Summary
The Tamron 150-500mm F/5-6.7, is based on the EISA Award-winning Sony FE mount version, and covers a full-frame equivalent focal length range of 225mm to 750mm on an APS-C camera like the Fujifilm X-H2S, X-T4 or X-T30 II. It combines compact size with stunning image quality across the entire zoom range, from the centre of the image to the edges. Fujifilm photographers can now easily enjoy the benefits of ultra-telephoto photography with this easy to handle and compact body. The new ultra-telephoto zoom is equipped with Tamron’s VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) precise and high-speed linear motor focus mechanism and Tamron’s proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) mechanism. Additionally, the lens offers at the 150mm end, an extremely short MOD (Minimum Object Distance) of 0.6m for powerful and dramatic close-ups.
- Arca-Swiss compatible tripod mount with strap attachment holes included
- Lens hood with flexible, protective rubber front portion
- Switch designed for ease of operation and handling
- FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism for every zoom position
- Equipped with an MF SPEED switch that is handy when focusing manually
- BBAR-G2 (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection Generation 2) Coating delivers stunning clarity and contrast
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and Fluorine Coating provide extra protection
Compact 750mm equivalent ultra-telephoto zoom lens
Although it reaches the ultra-telephoto focal length equivalent of 750mm, the 150-500mm F/5-6.7 is still quite compact with a length of just 209.9mm and a maximum diameter of 93mm. Even when extended fully to the telephoto end, the length of the lens is only 284.9mm so it can be used comfortably. The lens zooms from 150mm to 500mm by rotating the zoom ring through an arc of just 75° that enables rapid adjustment to the desired angle of view with minimal movement, avoiding missed opportunities and facilitating intuitive composition.
Amazing high image quality
The optical construction features 25 elements in 16 groups. The generous and effective use of special lens elements including one XLD (eXtra Low Dispersion) element, five LD (Low Dispersion) elements, and two Hybrid Aspherical lens elements thoroughly controls aberrations including axial chromatic aberrations. And because the 150-500mm F/5-6.7 is designed for full-frame mirrorless cameras, it delivers extremely high image quality and overall performance across the entire zoom range, in the centre and from edge-to-edge.
VXD AF motor provides high speed, high precision, and excellent quietness
The 150-500mm F/5-6.7 features the Tamron VXD linear motor focus mechanism. VXD delivers high-speed and high-precision movement and ensures responsive performance. Additionally, the linear motor also reduces drive noise and vibrations produced during focusing (as compared to a conventional drive system), making it ideal for shooting both still photos and video in low-noise environments. Tamron’s acclaimed VC delivers exceptional image stabilization The slim, compact 150-500mm F/5-6.7 is equipped with Tamron’s VC mechanism. The lens features a VC mode selection switch with three settings (Mode 1: Standard, Mode 2: Exclusively for Panning, and Mode 3: Framing Priority) so the ideal VC mode can be invoked to match shooting conditions. This functionality delivers powerful image stabilization performance, enabling efficient reduction of image blur caused by camera shake.
Telephoto-macro shooting for unique close-range shooting
The 150-500mm F/5-6.7 offers amazing close-up shooting capabilities for an ultra-telephoto lens. The MOD is 0.6m at the 150mm end and 1.8m at the 500mm telephoto end. The maximum magnification ratio at 150mm is exceptionally high at 1:3.1 (the full-frame equivalent of 1:2.1). Users can shoot powerful telephoto-macro images of subjects including flowers and insects while maintaining a reasonable shooting distance, closer than you can get with conventional ultra-telephoto zoom lenses.
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 150 - 500 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.