Tamrac T1510 Nagano 16 v2.0 Backpack Black
Sleek, refined and understated, but carries more than you'd expect!
An outdoor-focused backpack, the Nagano 16L is built to house compact and full frame DSLRs, mirrorless systems and action camera s. This rear-entry pack yields a surprisingly high volume carrying capacity, able to carry a 15" laptop or tablet, lenses up to 54cm (16" ) in length, flashguns, compact DSLR bodies, accessories and more. The 16L pack also features durable, weather resistant fabrics, expandable side pockets and a large front padded compartment for extra gear or personal items.
Need something a bit smaller? Try the Nagano 12L
- Rear-access design, with side webbing for accessory attachment
- Protective laptop compartment
- Optimised lightweight protective foams
- Durable, weather-resistant fabrics plus rain-cover
- Front-access organization pocket
- Expandable side pockets
- Fully adjustable ergonomically designed shoulder strap
- External Dimensions (WxHxD): 26 x 44 x 17cm
- Internal Dimensions (WxHxD): 25 x 42 x 14.5cm
- Double PU coating
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.