Steiner Navigator 7x50 Binoculars with Compass
The new Navigator takes STEINER's popular Marine series into a new generation with innovative product features.
Each model inherits Steiner's legendary ruggedness. They are nitrogen pressure-filled (anti-fog) and waterproof to 5m, making them reliable under the most adverse weather conditions. This new Navigator model is equipped with the fluid damped, shock-absorbing and most precise compass in its class. The large, illuminated compass is also equipped with a bearing mark to enable safe and reliable navigation on all seas. It is equipped with 50mm objective lenses and 7x magnification which provides a steady view in rough seas, with a bright image guaranteed and excellent contrast and sharp detail, even in near-darkness.
These are Professional binoculars for those who take their activities on the water seriously. Sharp images, absolute reliability and unmatched handling; all the features and advantages which Steiner marine binoculars are known for.
- HD-Stabilised compass
- Water pressure proof to 5m
- Nitrogen pressure filled - prevents fogging and condensation
- Steiner 'Auto-Focus' allows everything to be in focus from 20m to infinity
- 7x magnification
- 50mm objective lens
- Operating temperature from -20°C to +70°C
- Water-repellent, non-slip rubber armouring
- Field of view at 1000m - 128m
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 208x140.5x87mm
Guarantee Period: 10 Years
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.