Sony VG-C4EM Vertical Grip for Sony alpha series A1,A7RIV,A9II
The VG-C4EM grip is compatible with the Sony a1, a7R IV and A9 Mk II cameras using battery type NP-FZ100 and provides easy operation in vertical orientation offering a firm and secure grip.
Sony A7R IV, A9 II and A1 Vertical Battery Grip VG-C4EM
Easy operation in vertical orientation
The VG-C4EM provides operational controls nearly the same as those of the camera body. The location, size, and shape of buttons are optimised, using the same material used on the 7R IV body. As a result, the function, location and operational "feel", of the controls simulates those on the camera body, when the camera is held vertically.
Firm and secure grip
The ingenious design of the grip lets you hold the camera firmly. The Vertical Grip allows you to shoot photos easily and enjoyably regardless of whether you hold the camera horizontally or vertically, making it easier to concentrate on the subject and composition.
Effective operating duration doubled
The VG-C4EM can hold one or two NP-FZ100 batteries. When using two batteries, the camera will operate for nearly twice as long as when using one battery. Remaining battery power is indicated on the LCD screen, in 1% increments. When one battery expires, the camera automatically switches to the other, allowing continuous operation.
Recharge batteries or supply power via USB
Batteries in the vertical grip can be recharged via the camera’s USB port, without detaching the grip from the camera. For extended shooting sessions, extra power can be supplied direct to the camera via the camera’s USB port using a mobile battery or AC adaptor to supplement battery power.
Light yet durable magnesium alloy body
The exterior of the VG-C4EM is made of the same magnesium alloy that is used in the 7R IV body, to provide the same rigidity as the 7R IV camera itself yet keep the overall weight and bulk to a minimum.
The camera-grip attachment features the same sealing material used on the camera body, to keep out dust and moisture. This improves the overall reliability of the camera system.
This is also the correct grip for the Sony A1 camera.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Battery Grips|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.