Sony VG-C3EM Vertical Grip for sony A9 and A7 III Series
Improve your hold on the Sony a9 & A7R III and extend your battery life by a factor of 2 for up to 1000 shots with fz100 batteries using the Sony VG-C3EM grip.
Sony VG-C3EM Vertical Grip
A vertical grip for your Sony a9 Mirrorless Camera, and Sony A7R III camera and Sony A7 III featuring the same operation, design, and handling as the camera. Fits 2 Sony NP-FZ100 Z-series Rechargeable Batteries, extending battery life to just under 1000 shots. Allows charging the batteries inside it via USB, through the camera body.
Equal vertical and horizontal operability
The VG-C3EM design makes it almost equally easy to control the camera in vertical and horizontal positions, thanks to keys and controls that are nearly the same as those on the back of the camera body.The vertical grip provides a Multi Selector for fast selection of an AF point.
A grip-shape allows the user to get an enhanced hold for confident shooting in vertical position that is virtually the same as that in horizontal position.
2x longer shooting ability
This vertical grip houses two NP-FZ100 batteries. You can check the camera LCD monitor to see the remaining power of the battery in use as a percentage (1% minimum unit) on the power indicator. When the power of one battery runs out, the other battery automatically switches on to continue operation.
- USB charging
- Weather resistant
- Rigid magnesium alloy body
- Dimensions (W × H × D): Approx. 126.9 x 107.9 x 61.8 mm
- Weight: Approx. 272 g (9.6 oz)
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Battery Grips|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.