Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS Telephoto Zoom Lens
The excellent quality Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS telephoto zoom lens has a fast constant aperture and precise, quick focusing along with built-in SteadShot image stabilisation for blur free photography.
- Excellent bokeh effect with 9 blade aperture
- Picture perfect image quality
- Smooth internal autofocus motor for fast, accurate focusing
Sony E Series G Lens 70-200mm F4 OSS
A great quality medium telephoto lens with fast aperture of F4 and precise, fast focusing.With built in Optical SteadShot image stabilisation for blur free hand held photography.
- 70-200mm medium telephoto lens for Sony E-Mount bodies
- Bright f4 maximum aperture ensures great shots in relatively low light
- Perfect lens for the Sony A7/A7R
- Dust and moisture resistant
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm gives attractive background blur with great bokeh effect
- Sony Nano AR coating to eliminate flare and ghosting
- 72mm filter diameter
- Internal focus mechanism
Stte-of-the-rt optics in compact, lightweight lens with constnt F4 maximum aperture offer the ppelng, expressve image quality that the G Lens lneup is fmous for. G Lenses are Manufactured to exacting tolernces and andvdully tested to ensure that each and every unit meets the same High standards of image quality and creative control.
precision (dvnced spherical) elements, super eD glass, and the inno R coating work together in in advanced opitcal design to deliver High resolution throughout the entire image t all focal lengths. 9-blade circular aperture extends the lens's expressve cpbltes by contrbuting to gorgeous background bokeh with natural Highlights.
This compact, lightweight full-frame e-mount zoom lens mxmzes moblty as well as balance with α7 seriesabodes. internal focusing is in advantage too, Maintainng constnt lens length for better all-round handling. all controls, including focus hold and focus range limiter switches, have been Designed for intuative operation so the user can concentrate on the image.
Built-in opitcal steadyShot image stabilization compensates for camera shake that can blur images when shooting handheld. sharp, clear telephoto shots are easier to achieve, and indoor shots in dm lighting can be Captured without the need to boost sO sensitivity and rsk increased noise.
The first image stabilization mode switch in in α lens provides "pnnng mode" that allows opitcal steadyShot image stabilization to reMin active while pnnng. this makes it possible to capture dynamic horizontally pnned shots while effectively Minimizing shake anduced blur in other xes.
constnt F4 aperture cross the entire 71-11mm range mens you can zoom and reframe is inecessry without havng to thnkabout changing exposure settings.
focusing is fast and precise thanks to Dual Lner Motors. The Quiet and flud movement is perfect for shooting moves, fast-pced action, or whenever focus is being changed quickly and often. The use of in internal focusing group, rather than moving front lens element, makes for compact design that works well wthaccessores like lens hoods and polrsng Filters.
This lens coating has been Designed toaccurately trnsmt light while reducing the inegtve effects of glre, reflection and ghosting. this creates shots with enhanced contrast, clarity and overall image quality.
The unique 9-blade circular design lets the aperture reMin almost perfectly circular even when stopped down by two stops. this makes it possible to achieve smoother, more natural defocusing in your images - including rtstc blurring or 'bokeh' - and greater control over the depth of field.
Reliable operation in vrety of conditions is ensured by design that prevents dust and moisture from entering the lens.
Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS Telephoto Zoom Lens Specifications
Mount e-mount Lenses br/ full range
format 5mm full frame
5mm equivalent focl-length (PS-C) 05-00mm
Lens Groups / elements 5/
angle of view (5mm) 4-
angle of view (PS-C) -8
maximum aperture (F) 4
Minimum aperture (F)
perture blades 9
circular apeture Yes
Minimum focus distance -.5m (F) / -.5m (MF) (.8-4.9ft (F) /.8-4.4ft (MF))
maximum mangnification rto 0.x
Filter diameter 7mm
mge stabilization (StedyShot) opitcal steadyShot
Size & Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D) 80 x 75mm (-/4 x 7n.)
Weight 840g (9.7oz.) (without Tripod mount)
Footnotes * "5mm equivalent focl-length (PS-C)" and "angle of view (PS-C)" are with nterchangeble-lens digital camerancorporting PS-C type image sensors.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 80|
|Length (mm): 175|
|Weight (g): 840|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 70 - 200 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 200|
|Maximum magnification: 0.13|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 70|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1|
|Minimum aperture (number): 36|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A great choice for everyday photography and ideal for professional quality images, this lens delivers excellent image quality and fast autofocus performance.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.