Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS Telephoto Zoom Lens
The excellent quality Sony FE 70-200mm f/4 G OSS telephoto zoom lens has a fast constant aperture and precise, quick focusing along with built-in Steady Shot image stabilisation for blur free photography.
- Excellent bokeh effect with 9 blade aperture
- Picture perfect image quality
- Smooth internal autofocus motor for fast, accurate focusing
Sony E Series G Lens 70-200mm F4 OSS
A great quality medium telephoto lens with fast aperture of F4 and precise, fast focusing.With built in Optical SteadShot image stabilisation for blur free hand held photography.
- 70-200mm medium telephoto lens for Sony E-Mount bodies
- Bright f4 maximum aperture ensures great shots in relatively low light
- Perfect lens for the Sony A7/A7R
- Dust and moisture resistant
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm gives attractive background blur with great bokeh effect
- Sony Nano AR coating to eliminate flare and ghosting
- 72mm filter diameter
- Internal focus mechanism
Superior G Lens rendering
State-of-the-art optics in compact, lightweight lens with constant F4 maximum aperture offer expressive image quality that the G Lens lineup is famous for. G Lenses are manufactured to exacting tolerances and dully tested to ensure that each and every unit meets the same high standards of image quality and creative control.
Optimum Sharpness and bokeh in one lens
Precision (advanced spherical) elements, super eD glass, and the innovative R coating work together in an advanced opitcal design to deliver high resolution throughout the entire image to all focal lengths. 9-blade circular aperture extends the lens's expressve capabilties by contrbuting to gorgeous background bokeh with natural Highlights.
This compact, lightweight full-frame e-mount zoom lens maximizes mobilty as well as balance with α7 series bodies. internal focusing is an advantage too. Maintaining constant lens length for better all-round handling. all controls, including focus hold and focus range limiter switches, have been designed for intuative operation so the user can concentrate on the image.
Built-in optical steadyShot image stabilization compensates for camera shake that can blur images when shooting handheld. Sharp, clear telephoto shots are easier to achieve, and indoor shots in dim lighting can be captured without the need to boost ISO sensitivity and risk increased noise.
The first image stabilization mode switch in an α lens provides "panning mode" that allows opitcal steadyShot image stabilization to remain active while panning. This makes it possible to capture dynamic horizontally panned shots while effectively minimizing shake and reduced blur in other axis.
Constant F4 aperture across the entire 70-200mm range means you can zoom and reframe as necessary without havng to think about changing exposure settings.
Focusing is fast and precise thanks to Dual Linear Motors. The quiet and fluid movement is perfect for shooting movies, fast-paced action, or whenever focus is being changed quickly and often. The use of an internal focusing group, rather than moving front lens element, makes for compact design that works well with accessores like lens hoods and polarising filters.
The lens coating has been designed to accurately transmit light while reducing the negative effects of glare, reflection and ghosting. This creates shots with enhanced contrast, clarity and overall image quality.
The unique 9-blade circular design lets the aperture remain almost perfectly circular even when stopped down by two stops. This makes it possible to achieve smoother, more natural defocusing in your images - including artistic blurring or 'bokeh' - and greater control over the depth of field.
Reliable operation in a variety of conditions is ensured by a design that prevents dust and moisture from entering the lens.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 80|
|Length (mm): 175|
|Weight (g): 840|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 70 - 200 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 200|
|Maximum magnification: 0.13|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 70|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1|
|Minimum aperture (number): 36|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A great choice for everyday photography and ideal for professional quality images, this lens delivers excellent image quality and fast autofocus performance.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.