Sony FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Zeiss Sonnar T* Lens Open Box
The Sony FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA with Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* optic coating is a highly portable, bright aperture lens, boasting outstanding optical performance at a versatile prime focal length for mirrorless.
- Compact design
- Perfect for street / documentary photography
- Circular aperture design
- Offers great bokeh
Sony Zeiss Sonnar 35mm FE F/2.8 ZA Lens E-Mount
Perfect performance for Sony Mirrorless Cameras
The handling and convenience of this compact 35mm lens are enhanced by an internal focus mechanism that keeps its length constant during focusing. lightweight design further augments portability as well as handling. All of this plus outstanding ZEISS lens resolution and contrast make this lens an ideal match for full-frame 7 series bodies.
ZEISS resolution from corner to corner
Outstanding resolution and contrast are the key features of this lens. Three double-sided aspherical elements effectively control spherical aberration, while extensive application of the ZEISS T* coating not only minimises flare and ghosting for natural colour reproduction, but is instrumental in achieving impressive contrast as well.
Beautiful bokeh and low light performance
A maximum aperture of F/2.8 facilitates shooting in a wide range of lighting conditions, with consistent image quality at all apertures. Bright lenses are often large, but a new focus lens group design allows a large maximum aperture in a compact lens. A circular aperture design contributes to gorgeous bokeh for smoothly defocused backgrounds.
Shoot with confidence anywhere
Some of the most exciting images are captured in challenging environments. A dust and moisture resistant design means that the lens will continue to perform reliably in moderately wet or dusty conditions, so you can shoot with confidence wherever those great shots are found.
Outstanding colour and contrast
The ZEISS T* coating is an important contributing factor, effectively suppressing spurious reflections that can degrade overall image quality. Flare and ghosting are reduced for enhanced colour and contrast that give images a deep, three-dimensional feel.
7-bladed circular aperture
The 7-blade circular makes it possible to achieve smoother, more natural defocusing in your images. Get creative with artistic blurring or 'bokeh' and greater control over the depth of field.
Supplied dedicated hood matches the lens' compact form
The supplied ALC-Sh229 is a cap type lens hood. This design is a perfect match for the compact lens barrel, contributing to both portability and protection. A filter thread is provided in the lens hood itself, allowing 40.5mm filters to be attached while the lens hood is in use.
SPECIFICATIONS And FEATURES
- ZEISS 35mm full frame prime lens
- Bright F/2.8 maximum aperture
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating minimises flare
- Circular 7-blade aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Dust and moisture resistant design
MINIMUM FOCUS DISTANCE: 0.35m (1.15ft)
MAXIMUM MAGNIFICATION RATIO (X): 0.12x
FILTER DIAMETER (MM): 49mm
WEIGHT: 120g (4.3oz.)
Featuring a bright maximum aperture of F2.8, compact dimensions and outstanding optical performance in a versatile 35mm focal length, this Carl Zeiss lens is an ideal match to Alpha a7 Series full frame camera bodies.
Designed for full frame Sony mirrorless cameras
|Offers: Open Box|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 62|
|Length (mm): 37|
|Weight (g): 120|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 35 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 35|
|Maximum magnification: 0.12|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 35|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.35|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 aspheric elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Classic focal length with a circular aperture design contributes to gorgeous bokeh for smoothly defocused backgrounds. Great in low light, with outstanding colour and contrast.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.