Sony E 70-350mm F4.5-6.3 G OSS Telephoto Zoom Lens
Designed exclusively for APS-C mirrorless camera s the new Sony E 70-350mm f4.5-6.3 G OSS mirrorless lens features fast precise AF, SteadyShot and telephoto reach of 5x.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 7240794T
Earn 829 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Sony E 70-350mm f/4.5-6.3 G OSS Summary
Sony E 70-350mm F4.5-6.3 G OSS super-telephoto zoom lens with optimised optical and mechanical design provides excellent G Lens image quality throughout the image area, right out to the maximum 350mm (105-525mm in 35mm equivalent) focal length. High optical performance is combined with the convenience and mobility of a compact, lightweight design even with 5x zoom. It also includes built-in optical image stabilisation which adds even further stability and convenience to this versatile super-telephoto zoom that is ideal for landscape and wildlife photographers.
what else is included in the box?
SONY E 70-350MM F4.5-6.3 G OSS TELEPHOTO ZOOM LENS SPECIFICATIONS
APS-C G lens with 5x super-telephoto zoom
70-350mm (35MM EQUIVALENT FOCAL-LENGTH 105-525mm)
f/4.5-6.3 (wide) - f/22-32 (tele)
77 x 142 mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Optimised optical and mechanical design offers outstanding super-telephoto zoom performance for APS-C bodies (105-525mm equiv.). Impressive G Lens quality is maintained throughout the zoom range, right out to the image edges. All of this is packed into a compact, mobile 5x super-telephoto zoom lens with built-in optical image stabilisation.
- Super-telephoto G Lens with 5x magnification range
- One aspherical element and three ED glasses for high resolution throughout the zoom range
- XD Linear Motor offering excellent response and low vibration for fast, precise, quiet AF
- Optical SteadyShot keeps handheld shots blur-free
- Dust and moisture resistant design
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.