Sony E 10-20mm f4 G E-Mount Lens
Two ED (Extra Low Dispersion), one ED aspherical and three aspherical elements ensure outstanding resolution in this constant F4 aperture, aps-c ultra wide angle zoom lens, making it an excellent Sony E lens for content creation, videography, vlogging and photography.
Introducing the SELP1020G APS-C lens: A new ultra wide angle powerzoom lens in a constant F4 aperture, offering evolved image quality and ideal operability, for both stills and movie expression.
Featuring an advanced optical design that includes two ED (Extra Low Dispersion), one aspherical ED and three aspherical elements ensuring outstanding resolution in this constant F4 aperture APS-C lens.
Beautiful background defocus (bokeh) is achieved with a 7-blade circular aperture.
Two Linear Motors deliver fast and accurate focusing capability for both photography and videography.
An incredible Sony e-mount lens for video, the SELP1020G delivers smooth, fast and continuous auto focus performance for movie shooting, with minimised focus breathing, focus shift when zooming, and axis shift when zooming for refined imagery.
BEAUTIFULLY SMOOTH BACKGROUNDS: A circular 7-blade aperture on this Sony 10-20mm powerzoom lens creates beautiful circular background bokeh defocus effects with a constant F4 aperture.
FAST AND PRECISE AUTOFOCUS: Two Linear Motors deliver fast and accurate focusing for both photography and videography. You won't miss a shot with this ultra wide angle zoom lens.
BRIGHT IN ALL WEATHERS: A constant F4 maximum aperture keeps an impressive brightness that makes this an invaluable lens for content creation, stills photography and vlogging.
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 70|
|Length (mm): 55|
|Weight (g): 178|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 10 - 20 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 20|
|Maximum magnification: 0.18|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 10|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.13|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: Yes|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 extra-low dispersion (ED) element, 3 aspherical elements and 1 ED Aspherical element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.