Sony Alpha a6100 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body & 16-50mm Lens Kit
Sony Alpha 6100 Mirrorless Digital Camera Body & 16-50mm Lens Kitview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 7015049L
Earn 749 Park Points
Sony A6100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens Summary
Sony A6100 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens is targeted at users who are looking to make the step-up to shooting with interchangeable lens cameras and wish to shoot high-quality photos and videos in a variety of different situations.
Sony A6100 Mirrorless Digital Camera has High resolution 4K movie recording, high sensitivity, Full pixel readout, with no pixel binning, processes approximately 2.4 times as much information as is required for 4K (QFHD: 3840 x 2160) recording , to produce movies with extraaordinary detail, depth and realism. In addition, the XAVC S format enables high-bitrate recording (up to 100Mbps for 4K 30p/24p).The APS-C sensor uses copper wiring and is optimised for light-collection efficiency, facilitating better image resolution and natural-looking textures. The large-size sensor also facilitates shallow depth of field (bokeh) to make your subject stand out from the background. The camera's improved noise suppression produces cleaner images in dimly lit settings where high-sensitivity shooting is required. The native ISO sensitivity reaches a maximum ISO 32000, with expanded ISO sensitivity up to ISO 51200 for stills.
- Real-time Tracking with reliable precision
- Convenient Touch Tracking and Touch Focus features
- Continuous shooting at up to 11fps with AF/AE tracking
- Realistic colour reproduction
Sony A6100 Body - Black in Detail
autofocus you can rely on
The camera's wide AF coverage is based on dense arrays of 425 phase-detection points and 425 contrast-detection points. Fast performance from the latest-generation processing engine helps achieve a remarkable 0.02-second AF acquisition speed, and advanced algorithms predict your subject's future location.
Real-time Tracking with reliable precision
Keeping active subjects in constant, steady focus is absolutely vital to capturing every important moment, whether you're covering a sporting event or documenting everyday life. Sony's sophisticated AI-based subject-tracking algorithms won't let you down, processing massive volumes of spatial data at high speed and in real time.
Convenient Touch Tracking and Touch Focus features
Once you've set Touch Tracking in the menu you can select your subject simply by touching the monitor. Whether you're taking stills or movies, the camera will begin auto-tracking. The Touch Focus feature is also simple to use - just touch the appropriate point on the monitor to set the focus.
Real-time Eye AF for human and animal
Real-time Eye AF for human provides continuous eye tracking, and you can prioritise either the left or right eye. It works even when the face is partially hidden, backlit or facing downwards. Real-time Eye AF for animal helps you take sharply focused pet portraits and beautiful wildlife shots.
Continuous shooting at up to 11fps with AF/AE tracking
Impressively speedy internal processing and the high-capacity buffer memory mean you can fire off continuous shots at up to 11fps with after-view or 8fps 1 for real-time preview, with minimal display lag. You can take around 77 shots in JPEG (Standard) format in one continuous burst.
Lifelike skin tones
The skin tone feature inherited from our latest, highly acclaimed full-frame cameras captures the natural beauty of human skin tones, helping you take portraits that look their best.
Realistic colour reproduction
Natural-looking images with improved colour reproduction better match what you see in real life, with more vibrant colours of flowers and similar objects as well as suppression of jaggies and false colours.
what else is included in the box?
- AC Adaptor:AC-UUE12
- Eyepiece cup
- Lens cap
- Micro USB cable
- Power cord
- reachargeable Battery NP-FW50
- Shoulder strap
SONY ALPHA A6100 MIRRORLESS DIGITAL CAMERA BODY & 16-50MM LENS KIT SPECIFICATIONS
APS-C type (23.5 x 15.6mm), Exmor CMOS sensor
Approx. 24.2 megapixels
425 points (phase-detection AF)/ 425 points (contrast-detection AF)
Continuous shooting: Hi+: 11 fps, Hi: 8 fps, Mid: 6 fps, Lo: 3 fps
7.5cm (3.0-type) wide type TFT with 921,600 dots
1.0 cm (0.39 type) electronic viewfinder with 1,440,000 dots
Wi-Fi Compatible, IEEE 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz band)
Bluetooth Standard Ver. 4.1
Sony E-mount lenses
Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick Micro (M2), SD memory card, SDHC memory card (UHS-I compliant), SDXC memory card (UHS-I compliant), microSD memory card, microSDHC memory card, microSDXC memory card
Approx. 120.0mm x 66.9mm x 59.4mm
Approx. 396 g
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
With stunning features such as 4K video with 24.2 megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor, 11fps continuous shooting, 420 shots per charge, Sony Alpha 6100 with 16-50mm Lens is targeted at users who are looking to make the step-up to shooting with interchangeable lens cameras and wish to shoot high-quality photos and videos in a variety of different situations.
- Fast 0.02 sec. AF, with 425 phase detection AF points
- High-resolution 4K movie recording
- Real-time Tracking, Real-time Eye AF, Eye AF for Animals
- 24.2-megapixel Exmor CMOS sensor
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.