- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Sony a7C Black Camera With FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Zoom Lens Kit
The new compact Sony a7C in black with FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 zoom lens kit delivers pro features in an ultra compact form, with Real-time AF, 24.2MP, 4K30p and 5-Axis stabilisation for content creators.
Earn 1899 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Fully fledged professional full-frame CMOS sensor inside a lightweight, compact body that can be taken anywhere
- Designed for all types of content creation with 24MP sensor, 4K movies and an ISO range of 100-51200
- Keeps subjects tack sharp for videos and photography thanks to Sony's acclaimed Real-time Autofocus system
- No time limit video recording and up to 740 images on one charge for content creators on the go
- Stabilised body delivers ultra smooth video and impressive low light capabilities
Sony a7C Black Camera With FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Zoom Lens Kit Summary
The a7C is Sony’s latest model to join their full-frame mirrorless camera range and is available in this black kit, together with the new FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 zoom lens. The new camera and lens kit are ideal for enthusiast and professional content creators or hybrid shooters who need a highly portable, travel friendly full-frame combination, which delivers high quality 4K movies and stills. The lens is Sony’s smallest and lightest full-frame zoom lens to date and provides a versatile wide to standard focal range. This is suitable for selfie style video and stills captures as well as being ideal for a host of subjects, from street to portraits, travel and architecture. Despite weighing just 167 grams the lens is extremely high quality thanks to advanced optics which include 3 aspherical lenses.
The size and weight of the camera body is similar to the a6600 body at just 424g. yet provides professional features with custom developments including a new 5-axis stabilisation system and new compact shutter unit. Users gain access to the comprehensive Sony lens ecosystem and it boasts a fully articulating screen, mic jack and headphone jack along with improved dust and moisture resistance to ensure moments can be captured in high quality, anywhere, during any weather.
The 35mm Exmor R CMOS sensor captures beautiful 24.2 megapixel stills, 4K video at 30p 8-Bit in SLOG + HLG with impressive ISO range of 100-51200 (and higher when extended). Dynamic range records up to 15EV stops, ideal for higher contrast scenes and low light captures.
Sony is famed for their accomplished phase-detection autofocus system and this black a7C kit (also available as a silver lens kit) delivers the latest Real-time Eye, Face and Animal AF detect and tracking features. The a7C is also ready for action, capable of bursting to an impressive 10fps with up to 115 frame buffer with compressed RAW files. All day shooting is possible thanks to the impressive capabilities of the NP-FZ100 battery, where a single charge will capture up to 740 images and over 3 hours of movies.
Sony a7C Black highlight features:
- 22% lighter body than the Sony a7 iii
- 24.2MP back illuminated CMOS sensor
- The latest high speed Bionz X Processor
- Single high speed video-capable SD card slot (UHS-I/II compliant)
- Up to 15 stops of dynamic range
- 10fps continuous shooting with AF/AE
- 693 phase-detection AF points
- Left side mounted XGA OLED Electronic viewfinder
- USB Type-C Terminal, Bluetooth Standard, Wi-Fi Compatible, HDMI micro connector (Type-D), 3.5 mm Stereo minijack headphones and microphone jack
Sony A7C Black Camera And Zoom Lens Kit In More Detail
Sensor: 35mm full frame (35.6 x 23.8mm), Exmor R CMOS sensor with Approx. 24.2 megapixels
Image Size: 35mm full frame L: 6000 x 4000 (24M), M: 3936 x 2624 (10M), S: 3008 x 2000 (6.0M), APS-C L: 3936 x 2624 (10M), M: 3008 x 2000 (6.0M), S: 1968 x 1312 (2.6M)
Picture Effect: Toy Camera (Normal / Cool / Warm / Green / Magenta), Pop Color, Posterisation (Color, B/W), Retro Photo, Soft High-key, Partial Color (R/G/B/Y), High Contrast Monochrome, Rich-tone Monochrome
Dynamic Range Functions: Off, Dynamic Range Optimiser, Auto High Dynamic Range
Video Compression: XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
30p (100Mbps / 60Mbps)
24p (100Mbps / 60Mbps)
25p (100Mbps / 60Mbps)
120p (100Mbps / 60Mbps)
100p (100Mbps / 60Mbps)
60p (50Mbps / 25Mbps)
50p (50Mbps / 25Mbps)
30p (50Mbps / 16Mbps)
25p (50Mbps / 16Mbps)
Storage: SDHC memory card (UHS-I/II compliant)
Focus Point: 35mm full frame: 693 points (phase-detection AF), APS-C mode with FF lens: 299 points (phase-detection AF), with APS-C lens: 221 points (phase-detection AF) / 425 points (contrast-detection AF). Fast Hybrid AF (phase-detection AF / contrast-detection AF)
Still images: ISO 100-51200 (ISO numbers up from ISO 50 to ISO 204800 can be set as expanded ISO range.)
ISO sensitivity: AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
Movies: ISO 100-51200 equivalent(ISO numbers up ISO 102400 can be set as expanded ISO range.), AUTO (ISO 100-12800, selectable lower limit and upper limit)
Viewfinder Type: 1.0 cm (0.39 type) electronic viewfinder (XGA OLED) with 2,359,296 dots
LCD Type: 7.5cm (3.0-type) type TFT Touch Panel with 921,600 dots
Adjustable Angle: Opening Angle:Approx. 176 deg., Rotation Angle:Approx. 270 deg.
Mechanical shutter / Electronic shutter: Still images (Mechanical Shutter): 1/4000 to 30 sec., Bulb, Still images (Electronic Shutter): 1/8000 to 30 sec., Bulb, Movies (NTSC mode) : 1/4000 to 1/4 (1/3 steps), up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto slow shutter mode), Movies (PAL mode) : 1/4000 to 1/4 (1/3 steps), up to 1/50 in AUTO mode (up to 1/25 in Auto slow shutter mode)
Image Stabilisation: Image Sensor-Shift mechanism with 5-axis compensation (Compensation depends on lens specifications). Up to 5 stops.
Flash Control: Pre-flash TTL*2. +/- 3.0 EV (switchable between 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps)
Drive Modes: Continuous shooting: Hi+: 10 fps, Hi: 8 fps, Mid: 6 fps, Lo: 3 fps
JPEG Extra fine L: over 215 frames
JPEG Fine L: over 223 frames
JPEG Standard L: over 216 frames
RAW: over 115 frames
RAW & JPG: over 86 frames
RAW (Uncompressed): over 45 frames
RAW (Uncompressed) & JPG: over 39 frames
Connectivity: USB Type-C Terminal, Bluetooth Standard, Wi-Fi Compatible, HDMI micro connector (Type-D), 3.5 mm Stereo minijack headphones and microphone
Battery Life (Still Images): Approx. 680 shots (Viewfinder) / approx. 740 shots (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)
Battery Life (Movie, actual recording): Approx. 140 min. (Viewfinder) / Approx. 140 min. (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)
Battery Life (Movie, continuous recording): Approx. 220 min. (Viewfinder) / Approx. 215 min. (LCD monitor) (CIPA standard)
Body only weight: Approx. 424g Weight (with battery and memory card included): 509g
Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 124.0mm x 71.1mm x 59.7mm
What else is included in the box?
- Sony a7C camera black body
- FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Zoom Lens
- Rechargeable Battery NP-FZ100
- AC adaptor
- Shoulder strap
- Body cap
- Accessory shoe cap
- USB-A to USB-C cable (USB 3.2)
- Spare NP-FZ100 battery
- Sony HVL-F45RM External Wireless Flash unit
- High speed Sony Tough Series 128GB memory card
- Rode VideoMic NTG Shotgun mic
- Manfrotto MVG220 Gimbal
Sony a7C Black Camera With FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Zoom Lens Kit Full Specifications
|Sensor Type||35mm full frame (35.6 x 23.8mm), Exmor R CMOS sensor|
|ISO range||ISO 100-51200 expandable to ISO 50 to ISO 204800|
|Focus points||693 points (phase-detection AF),|
|LCD Screen||7.5cm (3.0-type) type TFT Touch Panel with 921,600 dots|
|Viewfinder||1.0 cm (0.39 type) electronic viewfinder (XGA OLED) with 2,359,296 dots|
|Wireless connectivity||Wi-Fi Compatible, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Lens compatibility||Full-frame Sony E-mount|
|Storage type||Slot for SD (UHS-I/II compliant) memory card|
|Dimensions||Approx. 124.0mm x 71.1mm x 59.7mm|
|Weight||Approx. 424g (body only)|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Sony a7C|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Sony has consistently been at the forefront of developing mirrorless camera technology and the a7C joins their growing range as the new ‘Compact’ model. Thanks to the small form factor this kit generates universal appeal amongst content creators on the go, who want to shoot high quality 4K movies and also capture detailed stills images. Pairing the new ultra-compact FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 zoom lens enables users to hit the ground running, shoot pieces to camera, selfies and a whole host of subjects straight out of the box. Recording footage and photos whilst travelling or when out and about is supported by the high capacity battery, and the Bionz X processor also facilitates no overheat extended video capture. Sony’s latest AF technologies ensure subjects are acquired and tracked easily from 693 focus points with Eye Detect, Face Detect as well as proficient animal eye detect AF. Photographers who capture rapid sequences gain 10fps high speed shooting in RAW, which is sufficient for action of virtually any type.
The fully articulating LCD touchscreen ensures awkward angles and selfie shooting are readily available, perfect for Youtube vlogging or difficult to reach shots. Colour reproduction is on par with the ultra-high resolution a7Riv, demonstrating the capabilities which this compact kit is capable of. Professionals and keen enthusiasts who require a slimmer, lighter and more compact full-frame camera kit now have the a7C with 28-60mm zoom lens as a highly compelling option to consider.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.