Sony 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G SSM II Lens
The improved mk ii A-mount Sony 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G SSM II lens features Nano AR coating and updated autofocus system for even quicker subject acquisition and pin sharp results with smooth bokeh.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 7242745
Earn 949 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Sony 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G SSM
This versatile telephoto lens delivers both superb results and exceptional flexibility. With an extensive shooting range and high quality optics, it's a great choice for wildlife and sports photographers
This second generation 70-300mm zoom is an excellent choice for sports and wildlife, and 1.2 meter minimum focus makes it useful for portraits and flowers too. Nano AR Coating technology enhances clarity, and an advanced optical design achieves high contrast and resolution throughout the zoom range. AF tracking is faster than the previous model, and a new dust and moisture resistant design maximizes reliability
- High performance telephoto zoom for Sony Alpha camera s
- Part of Sony's flagship G series, made using the very best optical components
- Super Sonic wave Motor delivers fast, accurate focusing
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.2m
- Focus range limiter and focus hold buttons for faster focusing
- 62mm filter diameter
Wide 70-300mm zoom range
An outstanding zoom range for a variety of subjects, from portraits to sports and more. 1.2 meter minimum focusing distance makes this lens useful for close-up applications too.
Outstanding clarity and contrast
Sony's original Nano AR coating technology effectively suppresses lens surface reflections for dramatically reduced flare and ghosting, resulting in notably enhanced overall image quality. The nano AR coating is used in an advanced optical design that also achieves high contrast and excellent resolution throughout the zoom range.
Fast tracking for sports and wildlife
Responsive SSM (Super sonic wave Motor) focus drive and new High-speed lens processing boost autofocus speed and precision by up to four times.
Reliable and easy in any conditions
Reliable operation in a variety of conditions is ensured by a design that prevents dust and moisture from entering the lens.
Sharp, well-defined reproduction
The inclusion of an ED (extra-low dispersion) glass element in an advanced Optical design effectively suppresses chromatic aberration that can be a problem in telephoto lenses, providing superior image quality throughout the zoom range. This lens can also produce gorgeous beautifully smooth background bokeh when needed.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses A Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 83|
|Length (mm): 136|
|Weight (g): 760|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 70 - 300 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 300|
|Maximum magnification: 0.25|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 70|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1.2|
|Minimum aperture (number): 29|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Nano AR coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A superb telephoto zoom lens. High optical quality and construction ensures impressive results, whilst the responsive autofocus system ensure you never miss a moment.
- Versatile 4.3x zoom range
- Superb image quality
- Super Sonic wave Motor delivers fast, accurate focusing
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.