Slik Sliding Arm II Horizontal Column
The Slik Sliding Arm II Horizontal Column can be mounted onto a tripod to shoot straight downwards giving a bird’s eye view with flat focal plane that is popular for macro photography and copying.
The SLIK Sliding Arm II is a horizontal column which can be mounted onto a tripod. Attaching a head on the tip of the column allows you to shoot straight downwards giving a "bird’s eye" view popular for copying and macro photography.
The sliding arm is held securely at any desired angle by a Rosset-type (notched) locking mechanism. Furthermore, if the Sliding Arm is positioned vertically, you can mount the camera in a position well below the normal lowest possible setting, even at ground-level.
- Load capacity: 2.0kg
- Length: 49.7cm
- Sliding Stroke: 37cm
- Weight: 530 grams
- Pipe Diameter: 24mm
- Tripod Mounting Screw: 3/8" (1/4" with included adaptor)
- Head Mounting Screw: 1/4" (3/8" with included adaptor)
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.