Slik GX 640 Tripod with Video Head
Light in weight but heavy in value: The SLIK GX 640 VIDEO is a full-size video tripod, complete with 2-way video head and it weighs in at just 1.29kg.
The GX 640 VIDEO features anti-slip, rubber-tipped feet and the geared centre column (with crank handle), allows precise height adjustment. The legs feature lockable bracing, which allows leg angle to be adjusted and provides maximum stability. A built-in bubble-level ensures everything is straight. There is also a DIN standard quick-release shoe (with spring-loaded locating pin) which allows quick access to your camera, without the hassle of having to unscrew the camera from your tripod. A carrying case is included.
- Folded Length: 500mm
- Max. Operating Height: 1,580mm
- Min. Operating Height: 477mm
- Max. Centre Column Extension: 275mm
- Max. Suggested Load Capacity: 2kg
- No. of Leg Sections: 4
- Diameter of upper leg section: 21mm
- Quick Release Shoe: Q.R.S. 6222 and tripod carrying case included
- Oversized flip-up lever locking on legs and bubble-level
- Lockable bracing allows leg angle to be adjusted and ensures maximum stability
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.