- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer GTi Mount and Tripod
The Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer GTi Mount and Tripod includes a 5kg payload for easy Go-To camera control via the App and features a built-in illuminated polar scope for precision alignment.
You can still order today and take advantage of the price/offer, we will only charge upon despatch.
Earn 599 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer GTi Mount and Tripod Summary
Since its introduction the Star Adventurer has been at the forefront of the lightweight, portable astro-imaging revolution. The Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer GTi Mount and Tripod lets you take the next step with full Go-To performance in a compact package.
The Star Adventurer GTi from Sky-Watcher features a built-in illuminated polar scope for precision alignment, interfaces for USB, autoguider, optional SynScan hand controller, and SNAP shutter control for your DSLR or mirrorless camera (programmable via Sky-Watcher’s free SynScan Pro app for iOS and Android). The Star Adventurer GTi also includes a dual-position counterweight for use at low latitudes as well as full smartphone control via Wi-Fi.
With the added Go-To feature plus multiple tracking rates including lunar, solar, and sidereal, the heavens are yours to capture and explore.
Key Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer GTi Mount and Tripod Features
- Payload Capacity 5kg
- Adjustable polar scope illumination via App
- includes tripod and extension
- Controller: Via Wi-Fi using free SynScan App for iOS and Android devices or Synscan Hand Controller (available separately)
- The SynScan App Database includes 10,000+ Objects. Deep Sky Objects: 10759, including Messier, NGC, IC, Caldwell Catalogues, Named DSOs, Named Stars: 305, Double Stars: 55, Solar system objects: 7 planets, Sun , Moon. (Unlimited objects when working with a 3rd party planetarium software)
- Other Features:Tonight's Best Sky Tour, Point and Go with a mobile device, Identification of Celestial Objects, Remote control over Internet, User defined objects, Pointing Accuracy Enhancement (PAE)
- Tracking rates: Sidereal, Solar and Lunar
- Built in polar scope with illuminator
- Dual counterweight positions for use at low latitudes
- Latitude Adjustment 0～70°
- Compatible with 3/8" tripod thread
- 45mm Dovetail Saddle
- Free firmware upgrades
- Supplied with 2.3kg Counterweight
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Tripod with Accessory Tray and extension pier
- Counterweight Bar: 20mm diameter, steel
- R.A. worm gear 180 teeth,92.5mm diameter. R.A. wheelgear 15.8mmdiameter
- Dec worm gear 144teeth, 73.6mm diameter. Dec wheel gear 10.8mmdiameter
- DC Servo Motors
- Resolution RA: 0.35 arc-second;Dec: 0.44 arc-second
- 8 x AA internal battery pack (batteries not included) or external 12v DC source – Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA (4 Pack) (two packs required)
Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer GTi Mount and Tripod in More Detail
With its 5kg payload capacity, the Star Adventurer GTi is well-equipped to handle your DLSR or mirrorless camera sporting a wide-angle or telephoto lens plus accessories, a small aperture astrograph with a dedicated astronomy camera, or simply an OTA for visual use via its 45mm dovetail saddle.
The Star Adventurer GTi is the perfect mount for the astro-photographer that wants the ultimate in both performance and portability. You can also get the Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer GTi Mount Head only here.
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.