Sigma Electronic Viewfinder EVF-11 For fp Cameras
The external Electronic Viewfinder For Sigma fp L cameras provides high resolution 3.68 million-dot viewing, with tilting functionality for a more enjoyable and immersive shooting experience.
- Gorgeous high resolution EVF which improves the shooting experience of the fp L camera
- Flexible shooting including top-down for a classic style of composing images
- Versatile unit which can accepts external microphone and external recording when making videos
Sigma Electronic Viewfinder EVF-11 Summary
The Sigma EVF-11 is an external EVF designed exclusively for use with the SIGMA fp series such as the new Sigma fp L camera. With its 0.5-inch, 3.68 million-dot organic electro-luminescent panel this high-resolution, high-luminance viewfinder will help users feel more deeply immersed in their photography and make creating photos a more enjoyable experience.
A tilting mechanism is incorporated into the design, so that the EVF-11 can be used as a top-down viewfinder. The user interface has been designed to ensure convenience and comfort during use.
Sigma Electronic Viewfinder EVF-11 For fp Cameras in More Detail
90-degree upward tilting mechanism
The tilting mechanism of the EVF-11, which angles upwards to 90 degrees, enables users to shoot from a low angle more comfortably.
User interface designed for superb visibility and convenience
The EVF-11 has an eyepoint set at 21mm to ensure a full field-of-view without a dark vignette around the viewfinder. This helps photographers see the entire scene with complete clarity, even when wearing glasses. It has a wide diopter adjustment of-4.0 to +3.0 dpt, and comes with two different-sized eyecups.
Audio monitoring during video capture
A 3.5mm stereo mini jack on the EVF-11 allows users to monitor audio using headphones while shooting video. It is designed so as not to block the camera’s microphone input, meaning users can connect an external mic and monitor audio at the same time.
External recording to portable SSD
Users can record to an external SSD drive via the dedicated USB plug (Type-C) on the side of the EVF-11.
- Panel I 0.5in I organic EL panel I approx. 3.68 million dots (Viewfinder Coverage: approx. 100%)
- Magnification I approx. 0.83x (50mm lens at infinity, -1 dpt)
- Eyepoint I approx. 21 mm (from the back of the eyepiece lens)
- Diopter adjustment I -4.0 to +3.0 dpt
- Angle adjustment I O to 90°
- LCD/LVF switch
- Camera connecting plug (detects USB, HDMI and EVF)
- External output terminals: USB (Type-C) and headphone (3.5mm jack)
- The EVF-11 does not supply power or charge the camera via USB. The EVF-11 receives power from the camera. The EVF-11 and the HU-11 cannot be used together
- 3.5mm stereo mini jack: headphone output
- Weight: 114g (including Eyecup EC-31)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 44.6x91.7x56.1mm (including Eyecup EC-31
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.