Sigma 95mm WR UV
The Sigma 95mm WR UV Filter reduces the effects of UV light on fine weather days as well as protecting your front lens element, with no vignetting, high light transmission and completely colourless glass
Sigma 95mm WR UV Filter Summary
SIGMA WR filters enable easier handling while shooting and feature an excellent water and oil repellent coating as well as having an antistatic function. The Sigma 95mm WR UV Filter cuts out ultraviolet rays that would normally have a negative effect on your images. UV light with a bluish tone can be particularly noticeable with super telephoto lenses when shooting over longer distances in fine conditions. As the filter is completely colourless it can be left on the lens to act as a protection filter, although not as hard as the outstanding 95mm Sigma WR Ceramic Protector.
- Very high optical performance and designed to avoid vignetting.
- Incorporating Sigma's super multi-layer coating, reducing flare and ghosting.
- Water and Oil repellent function (WR). Repels water drops and provides resistance to fingerprints.
- Antistatic function. Filter prevents microscopic dust clinging to the surface, dust can easily be removed using an air blower.
The 95mm Sigma WR UV Filter is designed to avoid vignetting or the decrease in peripheral light quantities especially when the thinner wide type filters are used with SIGMA lenses. Flare and ghosting is also reduced thanks to Sigma’s inclusion of a Super Multi-Layer Coating.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: UV Filters|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.