Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Sony E
The Sigma 50mm HSM Art lens for Sony E-mount is capable of capturing extremely detailed images at high resolutions even in low light thanks to professional optics and a bright, fast aperture.
- The USB dock compatibility
- The minimal distortions it produces
- Its quiet, precision autofocusing
Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Sony E Mount Summary
The Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens
is a bright aperture standard focal width lens which delivers professional performance. Designed to capture outstanding resolution makes it ideal for the very highest resolution cameras including the Sony A7 RIV as well as video-centric models in the Sony camera range.
The 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens delivers beautifully balanced images with buttery round bokeh, setting a new benchmark for Sigma lenses. The incredibly bright f/1.4 aperture also allows photographers and videographers to work in incredibly low light levels.
Discerning photographers who strive for the best quality of images available rave about the Sigma Art series of lenses and this 50mm f/1.4 is no different. It inspires confidence in the speed of AF too, being fully compatible with Sony Alpha Phase-Detect whether shooting with Eye or Face detect priority. 50mm is a classic focal width prime suitable for subjects ranging from portraits and street scenes to weddings and travel. Users will delight in the results regardless of which subject they are shooting.
- Completely re-engineered design
- Fantastic image quality and focal point sharpness
- MTF A1 tested
- Comes complete with a front and rear lens hood and lens cap
- Compatible with USB dock
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 85|
|Length (mm): 100|
|Weight (g): 815|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 50 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 50|
|Maximum magnification: 0.18|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 50|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.4|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: SLD glass elements, aspheric elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The redesigned Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM (Art) lens features a large 1.4 aperture and is the perfect choice for astronomical, portrait, travel, landscape, studio, wedding, street, and events photography. It incorporates a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for quiet and accurate autofocusing, and Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements for excellent image quality.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.