Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens - L Mount
With a fast f/1.4 aperture and renowned Art series optics, the Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for L Mount delivers ultra-wide images and video with ease for landscape, environmental portraits and moreview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: G242248A
Earn 629 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens - L Mount
- Large aperture wide-angle lens
- Performance similar to 35mm F1.4 Art & 50mm F1.4 Art
- FLD and SLD glass elements to reduce distortion and chromatic aberration
- Filter size: 77mm
The Sigma 24mm 1.4 DG HSM Art is a state of the art wide-angle prime lens designed for Full Frame cameras but will work with APS-C sensors as well. Using over 50 years of lens making experience, particularly the knowledge gained from the 35mm 1.4 Art and the 50mm 1.4 Art, the 24mm 1.4 Art is aimed at being the new standard for fast aperture wide angle prime lenses.
The latest optical design allows for the utmost in image quality with careful attention paid to edge to edge performance. An optimized power layout places the aspherical lens elements in the rear and adjusts the incidence angle of light source allowing for great performance wide open. Using premium FLD & SLD glass elements, the lens brings aberrations and distortion to a minimum, an issue many wide-angle lenses suffer from.
With class leading performance, this lens is ideal for wedding photography, landscape photography, videography, astrophotography, lowlight/indoor photography and event photography. As with all Global Vision lines, the 24mm will be tested using the proprietary “A1" measuring system ensuring the highest standard of operation.
The Sigma 24mm Art is compatible with the USB dock to update and customize and is also compatible with the Mount Conversion Service. A staple procedure for the Global Vision lines, every lens will be tested using the proprietary “A1" measuring system.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: L Mount Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 24 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 24|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 24|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.25|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: FLD and SLD elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
With a classic ultra wide angle of 24mm this sharp, fast lens is ideal for a number of subjects from portraits to street photography, photo journalism and landscapes. This will also appeal to photographers who shoot city or architecture as it has the capacity to render high resolution detail as found in full frame mirrorless cameras.
Boasting a bright aperture and Art quality optics, the L mount 24MM F/1.4 DG HSM is sure to find its’ way into many a serious enthusiast or professional camera bag.
- Fast, bright aperture capable of shooting in virtual darkness
- Focal width ideal for nightscapes, cityscapes, stars, landscapes and more
- Advanced optical design renders edge to edge sharpness with well controlled distortion
- Reduced sagittal coma flare, distortion, and vignetting thanks to new design
- Smooth bokeh and razor sharp focal plane to define subjects
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.