Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens Nikon F
The Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Contemporary lens in Nikon F-mount manages to achieve excellent telephoto zoom performance, includes optical stabilisation and a quick autofocus system from a compact design.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: G247264N
Earn 779 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM C - Contemporary - Nikon Fit
Sigma have released a new telephoto zoom lens that will enable you to get superb quality shots even in demanding situations. This is the first hyper-telephoto lens from Sigma's contemporary range which aims for the greatest levels of portability possible.
Using this lens, you'll find it offers customisation and flexible adjustment for convenience and is compatible for use with the newly developed tele Converters.
- High image quality and a compact construction based on the product concept of our Contemporary line.
- Enhanced functionality for better portability and usability.
- Customization and flexible adjustment for convenience or a specific purpose is possible.
- Compatible with the newly developed tele Converters.
SIGMA 150-600MM F/5-6.3 DG OS HSM CONTEMPORARY LENS NIKON F SPECIFICATIONS
20 elements in 14 groups
Angle of View (for SD1)
16.4 – 4.1 degrees
Number of Diaphragm Blades
9 (rounded diaphragm)
Minimum Focusing Distance
105mm x 260.1mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 105|
|Length (mm): 260|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 150 - 600 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 600|
|Maximum magnification: 5|
|Maximum aperture (number): 5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 150|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 2.8|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 FLD and 2 SLD|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: Yes|
|Zoom method: N/A|
This super tele-photo lens offer uncompromising optical performance, but at a more compact and lightweight size in comparison to their Sports version of this lens. This not only makes it easier to transport, it also means that is is possible to do handheld photography for a longer period of time. The supplied strap (which attaches to the tripod socket) makes it easier to carry, and doesn't affect the month of the lens if you were to carry the camera and lens only using the camera neck strap.
- Light-weight and compact construction
- Optical Stabilizer function using an accelerator sensor enables both vertical / horizontal panning with high accuracy
- ust-proof and splash-proof construction
- Ability to keep lens up to date with firmware upgrade (using optional USB Dock)
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.